• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

exchange info on Innseasons Pollard Brook

WinniWoman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
Can a weeks owner belong to any exchange system at this resort- like II or VRI? I know you can join RCI, but wasn't sure about these other two. Is there a membership fee in addition to an exchange fee? Do you need to belong to an exchange company to trade into another Innseasons resort?

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Your resort must be AFFILIATED with RCI or II, or they won't deposit to them.

In general, you can join any independent exchange company - like VRI.

WinniWoman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
Supposedly they are affiliated with RCI, II and VRI, but I know there are other Innseasons resorts and didn't know if they had an internal exchange system for weeks members. They do have one for Innseasons Points Club members I think.

sue1947

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark and VI
I traded in via II 4-5 years ago.

Sue

Bwolf

TUG Member
Reaction score
I answered your other thread and mentioned the points system.

VRI manages Pollard Brook. VRI*ety is the exchange system. TPI manages
it, so there is good exchange availability.

PB is also affiliated with RCI and II. If you have a membership with either, you should be able to add PB for a nominal fee.

WinniWoman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
I answered your other thread and mentioned the points system.

VRI manages Pollard Brook. VRI*ety is the exchange system. TPI manages
it, so there is good exchange availability.

PB is also affiliated with RCI and II. If you have a membership with either, you should be able to add PB for a nominal fee.

Thanks. Yes I see that Innseasons is managed by VRI. Didn't realize they were Trading Places..(I guess kind of like DAE manages Redweek?) I have a freebie account with Trading Places but haven't used them yet, since I rarely trade. Is VRI a "free" membership then in terms of owning at Innseasons? Do you know how it works? I see you have to call them to establish an account rather than on-line. Or do I use the Trading Places site to exchange? Very confusing. Not that I want to exchange, but I might want to down the line.

Of course, I have to see if this whole transfer thing works out first. But I like to see the full picture before I delve into something like this.

Bwolf

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

Of course, I have to see if this whole transfer thing works out first. But I like to see the full picture before I delve into something like this.

Personally, I don't think you'll get the full picture, even after years of ownership. They tend to change the rules on owners.

When you buy, you will automatically become a VRI*ety member. There is a website for VRI and one for VRI*ety. You will be able to establish an account with both. We exchanged thru VRI*ety on-line. It was a pleasant experience and less expensive than II.

I believe you will be able to deposit your other TS in VRI*ety if you so choose.

WinniWoman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
Personally, I don't think you'll get the full picture, even after years of ownership. They tend to change the rules on owners.

When you buy, you will automatically become a VRI*ety member. There is a website for VRI and one for VRI*ety. You will be able to establish an account with both. We exchanged thru VRI*ety on-line. It was a pleasant experience and less expensive than II.

I believe you will be able to deposit your other TS in VRI*ety if you so choose.

LOL! I hear ya on that one! Same at Smuggs! But- we have basically been very happy with it over the years, so if this one goes through, hopefully it will be the same.

Thanks for the info. on VRI and VRI*ety. So much always to learn!

Mary Ann

missyrcrews

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Cold Spring Resort, Acadia Village Resort, Samoset Resort
Good luck!

I hope all goes well with Pollard Brook for you. We've drooled over that resort when we've driven by for several years, on our way across the Kanc from Cold Spring Resort. Looks so pleasant, and you can't beat the location! Keep us posted on how things go!

WinniWoman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
Thanks. I think it is going to work out. Starting the paperwork process today and hopefully all will go smoothly. And-If the unit is half way decent, I'll be happy. I am excited!:whoopie:

WinniWoman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
I hope all goes well with Pollard Brook for you. We've drooled over that resort when we've driven by for several years, on our way across the Kanc from Cold Spring Resort. Looks so pleasant, and you can't beat the location! Keep us posted on how things go!

Actually , are you sure you are not mixing up Pollard Brook with South Mountain? South Mountain is very pretty- white "Inn like" building with red roof- sprawled out just off the Main street in Lincoln.

Pollard Brook- well- the buildings are really kind of ugly. It is the one closer to Loon. I like both resorts, but aesthetically- South Mountain beats Pollard Brook by far. For sure-at least- from the outside....