• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

(II) NEW Membersip Deals

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
I'm trying to find a deal on new membership for (II)

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Should I try and call II or send an email thru the TUG email for II to see if any deals are currently going on. When I called last October, the new membership deal that I was quoted was the same price that is posted her on TUG as their normal prices...

Free2Roam

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Quarter House, a handful of East Coast beach resorts
Should I try and call II or send an email thru the TUG email for II to see if any deals are currently going on. When I called last October, the new membership deal that I was quoted was the same price that is posted her on TUG as their normal prices...
If you haven't gotten this info already, I received an offer awhile back that I believe is still good. I'm not sure if it's transferable, but if you're interested I'll take a look.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
If you haven't gotten this info already, I received an offer awhile back that I believe is still good. I'm not sure if it's transferable, but if you're interested I'll take a look.

I would love if you could send me the info for a new II membership deal

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Generally you have to call and tell them what you own and then ask if their are any deals based on what you own. There no longer seems to be deals that are just out there that anyone can use.

Free2Roam

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Quarter House, a handful of East Coast beach resorts
Info sent via PM. Good luck!

cubigbird

Tug Review Crew Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Lagunamar, Westin Kierland X2, Westin St John-Sunset Bay X2, Westin Desert Willow, Westin Aventuras
I am going to have to open a separate II account for a resale contract I am closing on. If you have any good II deal info, PM me also.

TrojanRickus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Pacific Palisades
SDO
WKV
I am so looking for an II code for membership renewal. TY.

Quiet Pine

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Desert Oasis
An hour ago, I deposited my 2016 units and was told my membership expires in 2016, so I need to renew. The rep put me on hold to see what deals were available. The only ones were for 5 years (year 6 is free) and perhaps 3 years (4 is free), but not a 2-for-1 I hoped for. I then paid $89 for 1 year and hope my luck is better next time.