• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

grand seas daytona efficiency

corypollock

Reaction score
hey everyone,

wanted to see if there was any interest for a free efficiency in daytona beach grand seas. I believe it's a floating week, the maint fees are $613... (just checked, there is one extra week included for 2014)

honestly, i don't think we've ever stayed there. for the past 10 years or more, we've always exchanged through Interval. i think for people who want to see new places, this isn't a bad deal.

we've always managed to trade up considerably, usually getting two bedroom/sleep 6 in much nicer resorts. we've done aruba twice, st maartin, hawaii twice, a cruise trade, winter park CO, etc, and it has so far always saved us money overall. i will concede that this is more for someone who doesn't have their heart set on a certian place in a certian week(unless it happens to be daytona)... we typically find some weeks we might travel and just look out for the best places on our bucket lists...

anyway, our second baby is on the way and really can't make this work right now, so if there is interest, i'll get more details.

cory

the 2014 fees are paid and i'll cover any transfer costs...

i'm new here so i'm still feverishly reading through posts and the help sections....

thanks

Last edited:

corypollock

Reaction score
so some additional info,

there is already one week loaded into interval as a Efficiency Sleeps 2 with a kitchen that is available for exchange(my wife tells me it's good till 2015, but will check on the actual date). the regular 2014 week has not been loaded into interval yet.

i'm not sure how transfers work with weeks already loaded into interval, but if it will transfer, it's yours too, or maybe we can just book what you want for that week if it's not possible.

so that should now be two weeks for 2014, plus me paying the transfer costs....

Last edited:

corypollock

Reaction score
would also consider you taking(paying for) care of the transfer and cutting you a check for $500 after title transfer, may come out more ahead this way...

corypollock

Reaction score
did some looking, it's room 4038, week 44. apparently most of the interval deposits made on our behalf they made as floaters, regardless of our week. Also, we do frequelntly get Bonus weeks" and there are also considerably reduces rates for staying year round on weeks other than your home week.

thanks