• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Patriot's Place

Grand Vic

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me anything about this resort, good or bad? We are considering renting from a Guest in the Rentals Offered. Thanks for the input.

Vicky

shmoore

TUG Member
Reaction score
In January we paid the third of three $200 special assessments designated for updates. I certainly hope that it is in great shape.

Sandy

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
We went there on a Last Call last year in May. The resort's grounds were wonderful. There was not much in the way of planned activities, other than the pool. I think some evenings they had movies at the pool. The studio we had was a little worn, but comfortable for two. You could hear any activity in the adjoining unit. The location is very good for quick access to Colonial Williamsburg, restaurants, etc. We were not bothered by TS salespeople. We did attend an 'owner's update' video for which we got discounted CW/Jamestown tix and a day's entry to Busch Gardens. If you want Wi-Fi, you go to FF Kingsgate, fairly close by. It wasn't available at PP.

We didn't go for the resort, but for the area attractions, of which there are many. Patriot's Place was a good base from which to enjoy them.

Jim Ricks

Black Diamond

TUG Member
Reaction score
Use Sister resort amenities

Patriot Place is associated with Govenor's Green and King'ss Gate resorts. These two are newer and have more to offer- just drive down and use facilities at each.

lprstn

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've stayed there and the units were clean and average. Not a place you will wow about, but its not outdated either. You can use the amenities at the sister Wyndam resorts, if you are a hang at the resort kind of person.

SBK

TUG Member
Reaction score
We love Patriot's Place -- we have been there 6 or 7 times. It is not a Gold Crown, but it is comfortable, well located and has beautiful grounds. Ask for a unit whose balcony faces the woods.

For information on Colonial Williamsburg tickets check out

http://www.colonialwilliamsburg.com/visit/planYourVisit/ticketPlans/

There are discounts for teachers, military personnel and older folk.

The web site also has a useful calendar of events to help you plan your visit.

Have a wonderful time! :clap:

Grand Vic

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for responding. I just love TUG because I know I will get honest and helpful answers! :cheer:

Vicky

bltfam

Reaction score
We own there and it is an older resorts Kings gate is newer but Kings Gate sits on the High way near many stores and is busy Patriots PLace is full of trees and the ground are much nicer It great for bikes