• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Did a TUGger get this one in Myrtle Beach?

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points

Lisa P

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Points
I didn't... wasn't trying. But I agree that it looks like a pretty good listing. Prime floating weeks 20-38, 3BR unit with plenty of family-friendly activities, not too far from the ocean, if you don't mind that's it's not within walking distance. The resort website for Presidential Villas at Plantation Resort says that it has 150 Presidential Resort Villas, "Three Bedrooms (one of the bedrooms is a guest suite that is capable of being separated into a deluxe hotel room and has a King Bed)", and no mention is made of a 3BR which cannot be locked off. OTOH, exchange companies do not always accept just the hotel room side of a lock-off to be deposited alone. :shrug: The main Plantation Resort side has 1BR, 2BR and 3BR units.

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
I didn't... wasn't trying. But I agree that it looks like a pretty good listing. Prime floating weeks 20-38, 3BR unit with plenty of family-friendly activities, not too far from the ocean, if you don't mind that's it's not within walking distance. The resort website for Presidential Villas at Plantation Resort says that it has 150 Presidential Resort Villas, "Three Bedrooms (one of the bedrooms is a guest suite that is capable of being separated into a deluxe hotel room and has a King Bed)", and no mention is made of a 3BR which cannot be locked off. OTOH, exchange companies do not always accept just the hotel room side of a lock-off to be deposited alone. :shrug: The main Plantation Resort side has 1BR, 2BR and 3BR units.

I was considering this as there have been a couple being given away here on TUG. Not the 3 brs though. I had friends down there last week checking it out for me. During the summer there is a shuttle to the beach.

I decided not to bid but would not have bid that high even with the years use and all fees paid. I'm sure someone more ambitious could make some money on renting this out with a good week reserved.