• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Daytona Beach - several different properties

Teresa

TUG Member
Reaction score
Most of these float!

Downsizing a bit on the timeshare front. Where does the time go?!!!!!

ALL OF THESE RESORTS ARE ON THE OCEAN (beachfront). If I mention 'oceanfront' in the info, it means you are guaranteed an oceanfront view (front and center). If I don't mention 'oceanfront' then that means you may have a side view (but will still see the ocean unless you are on a lower floor).

Grand Seas Resort - 2/2 float (some week restrictions). Sat/Sat or Sun/Sun - sleeps 6, oceanfront (2 of these).

Americano Beach Resort - 2/2 float (some week restrictions) Sat/Sat - sleeps 6 (2 of these)

Americano Beach Resort - 1/1 float (some week restrictions) Sat/Sat - sleeps 6, oceanfront corner of building (2 of these)

Tropic Sun Towers (Ormond Beach officially), 1/1 float (some week restrictions) Sat/Sat - sleeps 4 - oceanfront Can get Bike Week if you plan right!

Also have a fixed week #6 at Ocean Beach Club in New Smyrna Beach. 2/2 with washer and dryer in unit (oceanfront (unit #2). NASCAR fans would know that this used to be race week - until they changed it (sheesh). It's still Valentine's Day most of the time. The resort group will allow you (for no charge) to exchange it internally and I've gotten summer weeks for the last few years (unless I was using it in February).

I have a year round place on the beach so can't use 'em. Can't get away enough to exchange 'em. Letting 'em go to someone who can use 'em. These are all prime season (not low demand). You can pick a low demand week if you wish though (wink).

Send me an email. Time gets away from me and I may not check back here as often as I should.

Teresa

Teresa

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bump and mf info on Ocean Beach Club

Moving up.

Ocean Beach Club property in New Smyrna Beach - m/f with reserves and taxes are $782 for 2015. Any takers?