• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

LAS VEGAS - Can be POINTS-BASED or FIXED

tobyk

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Cliffs of Peace Canyon - New owner can opt into RCI points program for $399. or use the week for exchange. I chose to opt out of the points program (yes, I had paid the $399. subscription fee to RCI when I bought this week and used the points to book one, two, or three trades through points depending on season and size of unit.) But I book weeks into Hawaii; this ownership is week 29 (July) EOY-Odd and it is a high demand week with SFX. They always come through with a Hawaii trade for me, no fretting, no hassle. If I deposit early I have had additional bonus weeks awarded to me. I have also used my week at Cliffs and, for me, it is an ideal resort; the pool is great, making use of the free shuttle to strip, Fremont St. or grocery shopping works for a flying-into-Vegas week and I prefer getting away from the Strip for a few days of sightseeing and relaxation.

tobyk

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Week 29 RCI POINTS VALUE

43,000 points

tobyk

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
FREE Las Vegas Summer Gold Crown Resort

The Cliffs at Peace Canyon has been a great vacation for my family when school is out for the summer. This resort was built as condos not timeshare. Everything from poolside to parking is convenient. The location makes it very easy to visit Hoover Dam, hiking and biking destinations, grocery and all shopping close by with a neighborhood feel to your stay.

tobyk

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Free LV SUMMER Week EOY Low MF $590. EOY1BR Gold

Once a points account is set up with RCI, I have reserved a week worth 54,000 points.