• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Info about BBB rating [merged]

iaminak

Reaction score
Where can I find more information about Wyndham's BBB rating? I've seen posted on here a couple times now that Wyndham has an F rating, but either I see no rating - or when looking specifically at Orlando BBB, have found that they have a B+ rating.

Has it gone up somehow or am I looking in the wrong place? I have an open case with them right now so want to make sure I have the right information. thanks!

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score

iaminak

Reaction score
BBB info

I'm sorry for the duplicate post - I'm new here :eek:

I somehow posted this earlier under the WorldMark forum but meant to ask the Wyndham folks....

Where can I find more information about Wyndham's BBB rating? I've seen posted on here a couple times now that Wyndham has an F rating, but either I see no rating - or when looking specifically at Orlando BBB, have found that they have a B+ rating.

Has it gone up somehow or am I looking in the wrong place? I have an open case with them right now so want to make sure I have the right information. thanks!

ace2000

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've seen posted on here a couple times now that Wyndham has an F rating, but either I see no rating - or when looking specifically at Orlando BBB, have found that they have a B+ rating.

I've seen others post that same info on TUG for years, including the recent post within the last 24 hours. And I see the same as you on the web - that Wyndham currently stands at a B+ rating. It doesn't necessarily prove they are a stellar company to deal with, but it doesn't look like they have a F rating as some have said. If it is important enough to you, I recommend that you PM the posters that made that claim and see if they were mistaken, or you could quote their posts and ask them to back up their information where you saw it.