• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

First Margaritaville resale on ebay

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
They haven't even been selling it retail for two years at this point. I know MF listed on eBay are often incorrect, but that works out to close to $7/K.

Last edited:

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, that is unfortunate. High Maintenance fees and $3/K as a starting price is not a formula for it to be sold, either. Even in this recently re-heated market.

spackler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Quarter House, Jean Lafitte House, Bali Hai
203K points seems like an odd number; it doesn't match up with a week at any unit size for any season.

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
I thought, but maybe I'm wrong, that all recent new WVR properties were going into the CWA trust like Wyndham did with Wyndham Emerald Grand. And that is an odd number of points. I can't see how the points math work with the points chart in the listing. It comes to more than one week, but less than two weeks no matter how you do the math...

Roger830

TUG Member
Reaction score
The picture shown in the listing is the Margaritaville hotel nearing completion in Hollywood Beach FL.