• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE--Marriott's Harbor Point @ Hilton Head

jeffwill

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluewater, Southwind, Cottages, Coral Sands, Players Club, Branson, Grandview, Silver Lake, and about 950K RCI points.
The best location in Marriott's Harbor Point/Shelter Cove Complex. Unit 409 in the Osprey building, is the only building that directly parallels Broad Creek.
The sunsets are spectacular from your top floor balcony.

2013 Villa refurbishment complete. Guest satisfaction scores of 93.7% so far in 2013, which ranks Harbor Point 9 out of 60 in the Marriott system.

The week is #13, the first of the gold weeks, and is March 29 to April 5 in 2014.

MF's are $1100.

Buyer to Pay closing and transfer fee-- estimate around $400. using Legal Timeshares Transfer.

cyntravel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Marriott

Hi

I just sent you a Email.

Thanks

Cyn

jeffwill

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluewater, Southwind, Cottages, Coral Sands, Players Club, Branson, Grandview, Silver Lake, and about 950K RCI points.
Will be calling Marriott soon for deed back arrangement. This is a great deal for someone. One more week------

rsackett

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott’s Harbour Point
This is a great deal and a great time to be on Hilton Head.

Ray

PamMo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
They are all 2BR's. No lockoffs. King bed in the master BR, two twin beds in the second BR.

Weeks 13, 14, and 21 have the second highest demand in Interval for Hilton Head. Summer weeks have the highest demand (top box).

Last edited:

joanncanary

TUG Member
Reaction score
sent you a private message

also if you are staying here and since it is not on a beach, are you able to use the beach at the other Marriott's?

Last edited:

cyntravel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Marriott

Hi Jeff

Sent you an email.

Thanks

Cyn

SkyBlueWaters

Reaction score
sent you a private message

also if you are staying here and since it is not on a beach, are you able to use the beach at the other Marriott's?

No, but the Dune Bug will take you to the Palmetto Dunes beach directly. Very convenient.

jeffwill

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
To answer a few questions that have come by email.

Guests at Harbor Point have private gated access to the beach at the north entrance of Palmetto Dunes Plantation --- located right across the street from Shelter Cove (Harbor Point). There is a restaurant at the beach and the area is handicapped accommodative.

MF's are due in early January.

I CAN deed this back to Marriott at no cost, but they will NOT buy it for $$$.

The more I reassure people how nice it is--- the more I question selling it. My whole program with Spinnaker property's is "Share my timeshare." If anyone wants to rent this prime Spring Break week for MF's. --- makes since to me to try before you buy.

Week 13 in 2016 is Easter weekend.

I will be in Hilton Head from mid March thru April and can act as your guide to "101 things to do at Hilton Head."

joanncanary

TUG Member
Reaction score
this sounds like a great unit. I would love to take it but right now doesn't suit our travel needs. Actually looking for a EOY lockoff. If someone doesn't take this, they are crazy. Enjoy and good luck. thank you for all of your quick replies.

SkyBlueWaters

Reaction score
I love this property and this fixed week. If only I didn't have as many financial responsibilities already and TS weeks, I would have grabbed this. One of the things I love about this property is the tennis program where, for a whole week of clinic with a pro you only pay $20. Phil the coach is such a great personality and very encouraging. I did it one day, and I learned a lot. I also like the mix of members who go there regularly. Remember it's a small resort and fixed week members tend to develop a sense of community. They know each other. The kids know each other.

In Summers, they have the fireworks on Tuesdays right in front of your Villas. It's right next to the Disney property. It's like a huge party there. What's not to like? If you look at II's member ratings, it gets all five stars across the board.

Ok, I think you will change your mind now about giving this away....

jeffwill

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
This unit has a commitment with two backups.

No more PM'S please,

Jeff