• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

What are the different Memberships in Wyndham.

irisheaven

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am still a little confused on the different programs you can buy into, and some of the lingo being used.

Can someone explain some of the following:

Club Access
Club Wyndham Plus
Club Pass

Are there other memberships available too?

Also, when you are Wyndham owner, do you have access to Worldmark and/or Wyndham Hotels?

I know I have a couple other posts out there too, but I'm trying to get as much info as possible.

Thanks so much!!!!!

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am still a little confused on the different programs you can buy into, and some of the lingo being used.

Can someone explain some of the following:

Club Access
Club Wyndham Plus
Club Pass

Are there other memberships available too?

Also, when you are Wyndham owner, do you have access to Worldmark and/or Wyndham Hotels?

I know I have a couple other posts out there too, but I'm trying to get as much info as possible.

Thanks so much!!!!!

Club Pass is the exchange program between Club Wyndham and Worldmark. You dont own Club Pass any more than you own RCI.

Club Pass is how a Wyndham owner gets into a Worldmark Resort. Club Wyndham Pass is restricted to developer purchased points only, so if you buy resale (and you should) Club Pass wont be available to you, There are, however, a number of the resorts that are shared between the two Clubs.

Club Wyndham Access is a club within the Club Wyndham Plus,

Some of the Wyndham hotels are associate resorts so you can use your Club Wyndham Plus points to reserve them..

Last edited:

irisheaven

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ok, got the Club Pass down.

Are there other systems to buy into for Wyndham?

I have been reading mixed posts on buying Into the Access program. What are some things to consider with buying into Access? Are there less resorts to choose between?

Thanks

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ok, got the Club Pass down.

Are there other systems to buy into for Wyndham?

I have been reading mixed posts on buying Into the Access program. What are some things to consider with buying into Access? Are there less resorts to choose between?

Thanks

Access is a Club within Club Wyndham Plus. At 10 months ahead of check in Club Wyndham Access Points work exactly the same as any Wyndham points. every owner can make a reservation at any of the resorts.

The difference is in the 13 month to 10 month window. Thats the advanced reservation priority window...(ARP).....Club Wyndham Select owners have ARP at their home resort. Club Wyndham Access owners have ARP at all the resorts that are in the Club Wyndham Access portfolio (about 70 resorts)

irisheaven

TUG Member
Reaction score
Access is a Club within Club Wyndham Plus. At 10 months ahead of check in Club Wyndham Access Points work exactly the same as any Wyndham points. every owner can make a reservation at any of the resorts.

The difference is in the 13 month to 10 month window. Thats the advanced reservation priority window...(ARP).....Club Wyndham Select owners have ARP at their home resort. Club Wyndham Access owners have ARP at all the resorts that are in the Club Wyndham Access portfolio (about 70 resorts)

Thanks for all the info………..I keep learning things every day.

I do have a couple other questions though:

1. Is Club Wyndham Select the same as Club Wyndham Plus?

2. I was under the impression that there were only about 70 Resorts in all of Wyndham. So now I’m guessing that it’s Club Wyndham Access that has the 70 resorts. How many resorts are in Wyndham? I’m pretty sure I gathered that only people that buy from the developer can have access to the WorldMark resrots. Correct?

Thanks so much!

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
You can buy resale Worldmark credits also.

You can buy resale Shell points also.

I own resale and developer points with Wyndham & I own Shell points.

Learn MUCH more before you buy anything ... KEEP READING TUG.

PS The new Member Directory link is up on TUG ... spend some time reading the in & outs for MORE than just a short statement on the various parts of Wyndham ....

pacodemountainside

TUG Member
Reaction score
Info From The Main Man

Club Wyndham

Wyndham Vacation Ownership markets and sells VOIs and provides consumer financing to owners through its Club Wyndham brand. Club Wyndham markets and sells VOIs that entitle an owner to resort accommodations that are not restricted to a particular week of the year. As of December 31, 2013, approximately 527,000 owners held interests in Club Wyndham resort properties which are located primarily in the U.S. and consisted of 89 resorts (11 of which are shared with WorldMark by Wyndham) that represented approximately 13,800 units. Club Wyndham currently encompasses primarily two vacation ownership products, Club Wyndham Select and Club Wyndham Access.

• Club Wyndham Select - owners purchase an undivided interest in a select resort and receive a deed to that resort, which becomes their "home" resort.

• Club Wyndham Access - owners do not directly receive a deed, but own an interest in a perpetual club. Through Club Wyndham Access, owners have advanced reservation priority access to multiple Wyndham Vacation Resorts locations based on the amount of inventory deeded to Club Wyndham Access.