• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Woodstone at Massanutten wk 20 - $50.00

yellowbird

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am new to this and trying to sell family timeshares -- so bear with me! Woodstone at Massanutten - Week 20 Luxury Unit. $50 + purchaser paying closing costs, OBO.

This is a 4 bedroom unit that sleeps 12, or can be split into 2 2-bedroom units that sleep 6 (a lockout unit). I believe the information provided on the unit is correct, but all information is subject to verification, with a third party to draft all closing documents to ensure transaction completed accurately. If I mis-stated any key terms, we can cancel the deal.

We have 2 additional Woodstone Massanutten units available to sell (Floating Wk 21 - Red- Yearly - Luxury; WK 43 Casa de Campo Bi-Yearly (Odd)) and may be able to negotiate a multi-unit sale.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Thank you - please post the terms for all 3 resorts, or remove the last 2 from your post:
We have 2 additional Woodstone Massanutten units available to sell (Floating Wk 21 - Red- Yearly - Luxury; WK 43 Casa de Campo Bi-Yearly (Odd)) and may be able to negotiate a multi-unit sale.

For each:

How much is the maintenance fee?

Is the 2016 maintenance fee paid?

Is the 2016 usage included for the new owner?

Who is paying for the title transfer?

yellowbird

TUG Member
Reaction score
Woodstone at Massanutten Property

I am new to this and trying to sell family timeshares -- so bear with me! Woodstone at Massanutten - Week 20 Luxury Unit. $50 + purchaser paying closing costs, OBO.

This is a 4 bedroom unit that sleeps 12, or can be split into 2 2-bedroom units that sleep 6 (a lockout unit). I believe the information provided on the unit is correct, but all information is subject to verification, with a third party to draft all closing documents to ensure transaction completed accurately and to protect both the buyer and seller. If I mis-stated any key terms, we can cancel the deal.

We have 2 additional Woodstone at Massanutten units available to sell (Floating Wk 21 - Red- Yearly - Luxury; WK 43 Casa de Campo Bi-Yearly (Odd)) and may be able to negotiate a multi-unit sale.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Fixed Week 20:
2016 Maintenance Fees are paid ($760.00)
New Owner pays Title Transfer

2016 Usage may be available depending on timing of sale.

Fixed Week 21:
2016 Maintenance Fees are paid ($760.00)

This is a 4 bedroom unit that sleeps 12 and can be split into two - two bedroom units, each sleeping 6 (a lock-out unit)

2016 Usage may be available depending on timing of sale.

Fixed Week 43 Woodstone, Casa De Campo:
2016 Maintenance Fees are not paid yet (bill will be mailed in May 2016). 2015 Fees were $322.50.

This is one bedroom unit that sleeps 4.

2016 usage may be available depending on timing of sale.

Massanutten has a Right of First Refusal. I tried contacting them to deedback the properties, but they claim they do not do that. If anyone knows otherwise, I would love to hear from you!

Last edited:

mmgifts

Reaction score
question

unit is every other year so is the maintenance fee also every other year?

happybucklander

TUG Member
Reaction score
MFs are annual even on EOY units - not sure why you asked since it seems like they are all annual, based upon MFs. The Week 20 is listed as a Luxury (single-story across-the-hall lockout), and Week 43 Casa De Campo (has the whirlpool tub in the bedroom and smaller floorplan). Based upon MFs it looks like Week 21 is also a Luxury. Luxury is newest and biggest and has an elevator in the building but slightly farther away from the rec center, clubhouse and playground. Casa De Campo were the first units there, I believe.

Transfer fee will be $50 per unit, I believe, based upon my experience.

I don't see how the owner can have 2016 usage for week 20 or 21, since they are in the past. They might have been banked with RCI, however.

Last edited: