• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Sheraton Broadway Plantation-Platinum

Dana123me

TUG Member
Reaction score
FREE - YOU JUST NEED TO PAY CLOSING COSTS
2014 Has been used - first use is for 2015.

Deeded as Unit 333, Week 13
Annual usage
Platinum Season - Floats 9-43 and 47
2 Bedroom, 2 Bath (NOT a Lock-off)
2014 Maintenance Fees were $951 (According to MyStarCentral.com, 2015 fees are expected to be the same)
Maintenance Fees are current. 2015 Maintenance fees are due January 2015.
Nothing is owed on the property

This unit is free to anyone who is willing to pay the closing costs.

Legal Timeshare Transfers is very reasonably priced, very responsive, and fast closing. www.lttransfers.com. They charge $125 plus $7 to cover mailing charges + whatever the recording fees are (and I think in Horry Country SC, they're under $20)

So, for about $150 total you can have this awesome timeshare.

Dana123me

TUG Member
Reaction score
Free closing cost

I will even pay for the closing costs.

tchance1980

Reaction score
Where is it located? When is week 13

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Dana123me

TUG Member
Reaction score
Info

In myrtle beach, sc
You do not need to book week 13 , it floats as the ad states.
I do not know which section in the complex it is. I never used it.

jfalkingham

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

What types of trading have you done with it? Does this trade for star options? Is this II OR RCI?

We definitely have interest just need that data from the past.

got4boys

TUG Member
Reaction score
Star Options do not transfer on resale purchases. It trades in both RCI and II.

This is a great unit if you want to go during the summer at Myrtle Beach. Even though it say week 13, you can book a summer week 1 year out of check date date. Just call exactly one year out and prepay the fees.

santar72

Reaction score
May be interest in this TS if its still available. You have PM with a few questions.

Dana123me

TUG Member
Reaction score
Trades

I have not owned it very long. We did trade into westin kanapalli villas, though. I also traded for a cruise on Norwegian, it basically discounted the maint fees from the cruise price. Then I have a week deposited with Interval.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
How many TPUs does this usually get in RCI?

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Not a lot. They average the entire float period. I think the last I checked it was around 25 or 27.

Laurie12

Reaction score
Definitely intersted if still available

I am VERY interested in this offer if this unit is still available. We have a 2 bedroom already and are looking for another one. Please let me know if this is still available.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
This Ad was posted in July, and Dana123me hasn't been back to TUG since September, so the best way to contact her is to click on her blue user name and send her a message.

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
The weeks mentioned on this original post are not Platinum weeks....they are Gold Plus weeks, but still a good trader.

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
The weeks mentioned on this original post are not Platinum weeks....they are Gold Plus weeks, but still a good trader.

They were originally sold with the designation of platinum because they are the highest season at SBP at the time. They received the downgrade to goldplus in name only when they started selling Palmetto with a summer only float as platinum vs the spring, summer, and fall gold plus float in the Plantation phase.

If you want to stay during the summer you want a gold plus in the original Plantation phase (9-47 or there abouts) or platinum in Palmetto (24-33).

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
Good to know ........ I stand corrected. Thanks for the info.:)