• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free: Desert Breezes 1BR unit - Palm Desert,CA

djyamyam

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Floats high season - weeks 1-27 and 36-52.

First use is 2015. Maintenance fees were $673 in 2014. March week reserved for 2015.

I usually rent out or deposit with Trading Places International.

Buyer responsible for deed transfer fees. No escrow required.

gogoellen

Reaction score
How far ahead can you reserve if it is your home resort? What are the dates of the March week? Do you know approximately what the deed transfer fees would be? We love Desert Breezes! Not sure if I can talk my hubby into it but I'm willing to try! We usually rent there during Easter break!

djyamyam

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Owners reserve 13 months in advance. Resort transfer fees are $175. The dates currently reserved for 2015 are March 21-28 although there are dates available of March 28 and Easter week of April 4

You can send me a PM directly as well.

Last edited:

dsfritz

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Desert Breezes

Is this still available? Is there any black out of dates during the Indian Wells tennis tournament?
Diane

gogoellen

Reaction score
MFees paid?

We are have been waiting for the release form to be signed so that the resort can let us know that the Maintenance fees have been paid. It will be so disappointing to discover that there are several years unpaid! We were excited about taking this week over! I have my fingers crossed that it will still happen!