• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Atlantis Presidents week / looking for suggestions

Palmtreelady1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions as we have not been there in 10 years. We have a 1 bedroom with a 17 yr old with us. Suggestions for food ( pre order or stop on way), restaurants, taxi service,wifi. As it's pres. Week it will be packed so should we reserve early for anything. We will be coming in on Fri. but reservation starts on Thurs. I did email them telling them I was coming in on Friday at noon and requested a view of the marina. Any idea where they will put me? Any suggestions would be appreciated:) 87 days until vacation!!!!!:):):)

Last edited:

suzannesimon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Frenchman's Cove, Hyatt Sunset Harbor, Harborside at Atlantis, Marriott Aruba Surf Club, Marriott Grande Ocean, Westin Kierland Villas, Westin Lagunamar
If you are on Star Options, your pecking order will be behind the owners for location. We use foodstore2go.com for groceries. Make your restaurant reservations asap. They will reserve 90 days in advance.

We're leaving for HRA on Saturday. It's been 2 years so don't know if wifi has improved. It cost $25/day for 4 devices. My biggest complaint is no oven and no BBQ so I'm packing a George Forman grill

Palmtreelady1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the info! We are on staroptions so thanks for the heads up on that. I will book restaurants today:)
Thanks and have a great trip! Let me know when you get back how it was!!
Thanks so much!

Helios

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you are on Star Options, your pecking order will be behind the owners for location. We use foodstore2go.com for groceries. Make your restaurant reservations asap. They will reserve 90 days in advance.

We're leaving for HRA on Saturday. It's been 2 years so don't know if wifi has improved. It cost $25/day for 4 devices. My biggest complaint is no oven and no BBQ so I'm packing a George Forman grill

Wifi has not improved.