• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Dang it... United changed our flight times to Boston. Originally we were arriving at

ciscogizmo1

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Shadow Ridge, Timber Lodge & Waiohai
Westin: Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Villas
Disney: Beach Club Villas & Bay Lake Towers
There is a convenience Store 24 across the street. If all you need is water, snacks, etc I would not bother with larger market.
Thanks what are the water prices like. We can easily go through a case of water in a few days. We'll probably need 2 cases.

ciscogizmo1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I agree with the Store 24 across from the CH. Remember, there are no stoves or range tops at the CH. Microwaves only.

You have the Quincy Market one short block away for any food type you'd like.

Also, there is coffee and a limited breakfast in the counting room. I think that you're "eligible" for the breakfast, but check first.

Take the "T". Quick, fast, convenient. Good advice given here. Blue Line Inbound (inbound = towards/into Boston) to Aquarium Station.
I know there is a limited kitchen but we'll need breakfast food like bagels, cereal and milk, fruit, etc... I'm basically feed 2 adults and 2 starving teenagers (which I feed all the time). I'd go broke if I didn't buy some of their food at the store.

dougp26364

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grand Chateau
Marriott Shadow Ridge
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Marriott Destination Club Points
Hilton Grand Vacation Club Las Vegas Blvd
Grand Colorado on Peak 8
Spinnaker French Quarter Resort Branson
Take the T INBOUND towards BOWDOIN!!!!! It is 2 stops to Aquarium station.

I couldn't remember what the signs said. I know we stopped at Maverick, then Aquarium.

Like I said, if confused, just pick up the phone and call. They'll get you headed in the right direction.

If you miss one train don't worry, another will be along in just a few minutes.

dougp26364

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grand Chateau
Marriott Shadow Ridge
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Marriott Destination Club Points
Hilton Grand Vacation Club Las Vegas Blvd
Grand Colorado on Peak 8
Spinnaker French Quarter Resort Branson
I know there is a limited kitchen but we'll need breakfast food like bagels, cereal and milk, fruit, etc... I'm basically feed 2 adults and 2 starving teenagers (which I feed all the time). I'd go broke if I didn't buy some of their food at the store.

The convenience store mentioned will have everything you need. If not there's a 7-11 about a half block or so the other direction. There's also a couple of Dunkin Donuts within a short walk and a Panara Bread Company a few blocks away, which is an easy walk.

Make at least one trip to Mike's Pastry for a snack. It's a little further to walk but well worth the stroll IMHO.

ciscogizmo1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

ciscogizmo1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The convenience store mentioned will have everything you need. If not there's a 7-11 about a half block or so the other direction. There's also a couple of Dunkin Donuts within a short walk and a Panara Bread Company a few blocks away, which is an easy walk.

Make at least one trip to Mike's Pastry for a snack. It's a little further to walk but well worth the stroll IMHO.
Thanks for the information. Mike's Pastry's has been on my list forever. I definitely will be making several stops there.