• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Cancun - Entertainment Plus & USA Transfers Questions

riverdees05

TUG Member
Reaction score
We have booked private tours and transfers with the above firm. We paid with Paypal for the deposit. They say that you can pay the remainder when you are picked up with credit card and the driver will call it in to them.

Has anyone done this? A little concerned about the security of the card. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Phydeaux

TUG Member
Reaction score
Although I can't recall paying with cc with USA Transfers, I wouldn't worry about doing so. They are a reputable, first class co. and have an excellent reputation. I don't think it would be in their best interests to throw it away.

cubigbird

Tug Review Crew Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Lagunamar, Westin Kierland X2, Westin St John-Sunset Bay X2, Westin Desert Willow, Westin Aventuras
+1 for USA Transfers. They are very reputable. We have used them multiple times before and they have had great service and have been on time. In the past they were cash only and you had to pay round trip up front, and that's never been an issue either. We plan to return to Cancun this year and will use them again.

tonyg

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Acadia Village Resort
Brant Boston of E-plus is a great and ethical guy.

Seaport104

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
We have booked private tours and transfers with the above firm. We paid with Paypal for the deposit. They say that you can pay the remainder when you are picked up with credit card and the driver will call it in to them.

Has anyone done this? A little concerned about the security of the card. Any and all help would be appreciated.

I have booked both transfers and tours with them, multiple times. They are a great company and very reliable!

RFW

TUG Member
Reaction score
Don't worry. They are an honest outfit. Having said that, I don't use them anymore. We have been the (apparently) rare victims of poor service from them, more than once. We now use either Canada Transfers or Cancun Cab.

Lingber

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Coconut Plantation, Hyatt Sunset Harbor
Don't worry. They are an honest outfit. Having said that, I don't use them anymore. We have been the (apparently) rare victims of poor service from them, more than once. We now use either Canada Transfers or Cancun Cab.

I have emailed them twice and can't get a response. I called them this morning and asked why they aren't responding and told them I would resend the email. Am now waiting again. I think I am going to use a different company.

Phydeaux

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have emailed them twice and can't get a response. I called them this morning and asked why they aren't responding and told them I would resend the email. Am now waiting again. I think I am going to use a different company.

What is it you are emailing them about? When you spoke with them, they couldn't address your question/concern?? :confused:

riverdees05

TUG Member
Reaction score
I had excellent service from them and when we go back to Cancun, will use them again.

Lingber

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
What is it you are emailing them about? When you spoke with them, they couldn't address your question/concern?? :confused:

I need 3 transfers. One a custom from a Playa Hotel hotel to another Hotel in Playa Parisio with a supermarket stop. I didn't want to spend 20 minutes on an international call so I asked her to please get back to me via email asap. I resent the email when we hung up.

Maybe they are having a problem with their website. I emailed them back in February and got a response right away. I even replied to that email to make sure I was sending to the right address.

Oh well. emailing now with Canada Transfers.

Kenrabs

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I've always used cash but have used them many times and trust them.

Lingber

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Back from our trip. We used Canada Transfers and they were great. Our friends had booked a few months back with Entertainment Plus and also had a good experience. :cheer:

byeloe

TUG Member
Reaction score
RFW you are not alone. We have had some suspect service on 3 trips. They did give us a free one way transfer as a result of a delay. we will also be trying Canada transfers in march

bobpark56

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Lagunamar, Westin Aventuras, Marriott Grande Vista, Sandos Caracol, Festiva, Diamond Resorts (Hawaii Collection)
Biodegradable sunscreen

What's more, if you need biodegradable sunscreen that will meet Mexico's rules for a snorkel outing to the reef, USA Transfers will purchase this for you at a fair price and have it ready for you when you enter their van.