• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Grand Luxxe -NV questions about studios

hurnik

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think TropicalLady may have the answers, but here goes:

I heard that there are 2 different studios at the Grand Luxxe NV?

One has no kitchennette whatsoever, or deck that you can go out on, but there's another one that does?

Anyone know if the lock off studio is the one with the deck that you can use and if it has a kitchennette (microwave, small fridge, coffee pot)?

drguy

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I think TropicalLady may have the answers, but here goes:

I heard that there are 2 different studios at the Grand Luxxe NV?

One has no kitchennette whatsoever, or deck that you can go out on, but there's another one that does?

Anyone know if the lock off studio is the one with the deck that you can use and if it has a kitchennette (microwave, small fridge, coffee pot)?
The studio unit of a regular GL 2 bedroom unit lacks the amenities that you describe. The lock off studio unit of a GL Villa has those amenities.

Tropical lady

Reaction score
Nuevo does have 2 different GL lockoffs

Hi Hurnik,
In Nuevo, the GL 2 bedroom lockoffs have 2 different setups that we have used. Sometimes we use the 1 bedroom and then move to the lockoff. When using the lockoff we ask for bldg #3 as those have the small kitchen armoire with storage, coffee pot, and refrig. There is no microwave or cooktop, so for that time period we plan to have room service or eat out most of our meals. We discovered this by accident as the other bldg lockoffs have no frig. The GL 2 bedroom model which is shown has this armoire arrangement, but for some reason did not follow through for all the GL's. Both types of lockoffs have a balcony.
In RM, all the lockoffs are just like the GL Villa lockoff with kitchen armoire (sink, micro, coffee pot, and storage) and the small living room with balcony. We really enjoyed this and would not hesitate to use this lockoff.
Just staying in the Nuevo lockoff takes some ingenuity and patience, but it works.
Enjoy.......

hurnik

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Hurnik,
In Nuevo, the GL 2 bedroom lockoffs have 2 different setups that we have used. Sometimes we use the 1 bedroom and then move to the lockoff. When using the lockoff we ask for bldg #3 as those have the small kitchen armoire with storage, coffee pot, and refrig. There is no microwave or cooktop, so for that time period we plan to have room service or eat out most of our meals. We discovered this by accident as the other bldg lockoffs have no frig. The GL 2 bedroom model which is shown has this armoire arrangement, but for some reason did not follow through for all the GL's. Both types of lockoffs have a balcony.
In RM, all the lockoffs are just like the GL Villa lockoff with kitchen armoire (sink, micro, coffee pot, and storage) and the small living room with balcony. We really enjoyed this and would not hesitate to use this lockoff.
Just staying in the Nuevo lockoff takes some ingenuity and patience, but it works.
Enjoy.......

Thanks for the info. When it gets closer to our stay, I'll request the studio lockoff.

Our group has a 2 bedroom (so in that case it doesn't really matter to me).
Then I'm in a studio and my Aunt/Uncle are in a 1 bedroom. Perhaps I'll see if they can get the studio and 1 bedroom "together" as a lock off (They did that for me at the RM one year).

Although the RM GL studio has no balcony that you can use. Sounds like the NV does have balcony that's useable.

--Kevin

Tropical lady

Reaction score
Balconies for lockoffs....

There was a small balcony off the GL lockoff in RM. And, yes, there is a balcony from the GL lockoff in Nuevo.
In Nuevo, the balcony in bldg #3 from the lockoff with the "kitchen armoire" has fixed walls on both sides. The other lockoffs join the 1 bedroom side for one large balcony or has pull down separation if not the same family. Hope this is not confusing......