• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TUG Member Banner travels the world! (photos)

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free

susieq

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bay Voyage, Jamestown, RI
My Gosh those pictures were so beautiful!!! What pretty country too ~ thanks for sharing your adventures!!

SunandFun83

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Canyon Villas, Grande Vista, Ocean Pointe
Hyatt: Coconut Plantation, Hyatt Pinion Point
Banner Wanted for tour of Colorado Timeshare Resorts

I will be staying at three Hyatt resorts this month - Mountain Lodge, G and Park Hyatt Beaver Creek and Aspen. I would love to take the banner and will stop by some of the Marriott properties for photos. Nothing to do but tour timeshares and take photos.....maybe some golf if anyone is out there 8/16-8/23.

PM oe email for the address to send the banner.

:hi:

scootr5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
I will be staying at three Hyatt resorts this month - Mountain Lodge, G and Park Hyatt Beaver Creek and Aspen. I would love to take the banner and will stop by some of the Marriott properties for photos. Nothing to do but tour timeshares and take photos.....maybe some golf if anyone is out there 8/16-8/23.

PM oe email for the address to send the banner.

:hi:

Done - check your inbox.

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham (77k points at Myrtle Beach/Westwinds)
Done - check your inbox.

Please confirm whether I need to send the banner I have to SunandFun or SilentG/Terry.

Thanks!
Von

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
I would like a banner to take with me to Michigan on the 29th of August. There should be plenty of time to send one to me before then.

Thanks

scootr5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
Please confirm whether I need to send the banner I have to SunandFun or SilentG/Terry.

Thanks!
Von

The banner I have is going to SunandFun83.

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The banner I have is going to SunandFun83.

OK thanks for confirming. I'll proceed with the original plan to return the banner I have to SilentG.

Von

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

travs2

TUG Member
Reaction score
TUG banner

csxjohn......I have a banner that was sent to me by BlackDiamond. Sent to a message.

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
csxjohn......I have a banner that was sent to me by BlackDiamond. Sent to a message.

Got the message, thanks. All three banners are accounted for but travs2 won't be able to get the banner to me in time it appears.

I'll get mail on the 28th of Aug so if I could get one by then it will go to Michigan with me.

SunandFun83

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I got this -

Got the message, thanks. All three banners are accounted for but travs2 won't be able to get the banner to me in time it appears.

I'll get mail on the 28th of Aug so if I could get one by then it will go to Michigan with me.

John,

I got the banner from Montgomery IL today and leae Saturday for rockie Mountain High (just kidding, gave that stuff up decades ago)

I leave Beaver Creek on 8/23 and can put the banner in the mail to you on 8/23 from Colorado. PM me with your address. I live in West Bloomfield MI and you can just stop by and pick it up on your way up North (LOL)

David

:cool:

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
John,

I got the banner from Montgomery IL today and leae Saturday for rockie Mountain High (just kidding, gave that stuff up decades ago)

I leave Beaver Creek on 8/23 and can put the banner in the mail to you on 8/23 from Colorado. PM me with your address. I live in West Bloomfield MI and you can just stop by and pick it up on your way up North (LOL)

David

Picking it up wouldn't be out of the question but I think you'll still be in Colorado on the 29Th. I'll be visiting family in Harrison Twp on the way up.

If you can mail it on the 23rd I should get it by the 28th. I've noticed it's only been taking about 2 days. I'll send you the PM.

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Picking it up wouldn't be out of the question but I think you'll still be in Colorado on the 29Th. I'll be visiting family in Harrison Twp on the way up.

If you can mail it on the 23rd I should get it by the 28th. I've noticed it's only been taking about 2 days. I'll send you the PM.

No need to do the Colorado connection guys . . . SilentG has mailed the banner to you CSXJohn.

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
No need to do the Colorado connection guys . . . SilentG has mailed the banner to you CSXJohn.

Thanks Von, we did pm about it so as it stands SunandFun83 has a banner to give. SilentG is sending me his banner and I'm sending it back to him when I'm done so he can take it on his next trip.

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thanks Von, we did pm about it so as it stands SunandFun83 has a banner to give. SilentG is sending me his banner and I'm sending it back to him when I'm done so he can take it on his next trip.

WHEW! Glad to figure all of that out :)

Have a great trip John.

SunandFun83

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Aspen....Been there done that

Wow! The Hyatt Grand Aspen is really luxurious. Here for four nights then on to Beaver Creek. I will post some pictures of Hyatt Grand Aspen, St. Regis Aspen, and Ritz Carlton Aspen Highlands. I ran into some Marriott Premier owners at the Ritz staying on points for the Sunday to Thursday bargain.

I can do a TUG Banner Page on my web site or someone can explain how to load a photo to TUG.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
can either attach the photo here on the forum, or email it to photos@tug2.com and till go up on the map!

or both!

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I have Myrtle Beach 12/26 - 1/2 and San Antonio 1/9 - 1/16 (both Wyndham TS resorts). If a banner is available for that timeframe, I'd love to have "the other one."

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
Going to Kauai 10-11-14 to 10-25-14, I'll take a banner if one is available.

SunandFun83

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
My banner is available

I just returned from Hyatt Grans Aspen and Residences at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek. I can arrange to send to Slip if five weeks is the typical turnaround at this site.

I have the following trips planned that might get a banner:
Hyatt Sedona Nov 4-8
Marriott Phoenix Nov 8-15
Royal Sands, Cancun Dec 13-27

I can arrange to send to Slip and then post to request a banner for the Sedona/Phoenix trip in November.

I am new to this. Anyone want to tell me to go ahead and ship the banner or to try to find someone going someplace in September first?

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
I could probably ship it right back to you when I return. I come back 10-25-14.

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
<<snipped>>
I am new to this. Anyone want to tell me to go ahead and ship the banner or to try to find someone going someplace in September first?:cool:

I used to try to manage the banner(s) . . . but sorta stopped a while back. I'd say since nobody has staked dibs on it, you can go ahead and ship it.

I think this group has become a bit on the self-managed side, which seems fine so long as the banner(s) doesn't get lost :)

Von

SunandFun83

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Stop and Go with Slip

I could probably ship it right back to you when I return. I come back 10-25-14.

I am going to ship my banner to SLIP for the Kuai trip in October and then get it back to take to Sedona and Phoenix in November. the Banner will be available by November 15th.

I will attend the Marriott Canyon Villas board meeting around Nov 13th if anyone else will be in Phoenix, stop to say hi.

David