• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE: Gold 2 bedroom at Sheraton Broadway Plantation - great II trader with Starwood

RLG

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriot Abound Chairman (SMV; SDO; SBP; Lakeside Terrace, Willow Ridge). HGVC, Worldmark. RCI points
Free to a good home is a gold 2 bedroom (non lockout) week at Sheraton Broadway Plantation. 2014 maintenance was 950.96.

I own too many weeks which is why I've been giving some some away.

I will do the transfer and pay all transfer fees. You won't owe a cent until 1/1/2015.

These can be used for some pretty good trades with Interval because of several factors:

1) First, all Starwood weeks get first look at exchanges into other Starwood resorts such as Westin Ka'anapali.

2) Second, Starwood deposits seem to get higher trading power into other Starwood resorts.

3) Third, because this is a 2 bedroom week, you can place an ongoing search for other 2 bedroom units. This gives you priority over those who wait until bulk deposits are visible on the website. Note that the maintenance is relatively low for a Starwood 2 bedroom.

The combination of these factors has allowed me to consistently trade my Broadway Plantation gold weeks for 2 bedroom units at Westin Ka'anapali.

(If you want to actually stay at Broadway Plantation using the week, the Gold season is for weeks 1, 7-8, 44-46, 48, and 51-52.)

Maintenance would start January 1, 2015. Once you're an owner you can choose to deposit your 2015 usage to Interval immediately to do an exchange. (Starwood will require that you prepay the estimated 2015 maintenance at the time you deposit.)

Here are some of my recent trades into 2 bedroom units at Westin Ka'anapali using Gold SBP weeks:

August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
January 2012
April 2012
June 2012
January 2013
August 2013
October 2013
January 2014

(I live in Hawaii, so it's a short trip.)

With the exchange fee, I'm paying less than 150 per night for each 2 bedroom stay