• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE --- Summer Bay Orlando--- RCI Gold Crown 53,000 Points

Reaction score
RCI Gold Crown resort located minutes form Disney, currently converted into 53,000 RCI points disbursed on odd years. The deed is for a 1 bed, 1 bath unit no. 403-305, Deeded Week 7 (Floats wk 1-52) every other year (odd year usage). Maintenance fees are $418 per year.

The 53,000 points will be allotted in 2017 and every odd year going forward.

Deed is free and clear. All dues are paid through 2016.

I will pay transfer and closing fees using LT, as recommended by so many on this site. You will only need to pay for RCI points account I believe it is $99 for current members and $224 for new members. The RCI Membership is optional.

If you have any additional question please feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Reaction score
Free Points

Willing to make this over even better. If you transfer the unit into an RCI points account I am willing to supply you with a free year worth of points. There are no actual 2016 points for this property but I have other properties and will transfer 53,000 to the new owner!

If you have been looking and thinking about this one, now would be the time to act before someone beats you to it.

Additional points offer is good to the end of the month (June 30th).

Thanks,

Last edited:

mmgifts

Reaction score
Morris Ullom

Hi. So, I get this free and clear with no out of pocket expense and you will also give me free rci points that I can use this year. then all I have to do is pay the maintenance fees for 2017? ullommorris1@yahoo.com

Reaction score
Hi. So, I get this free and clear with no out of pocket expense and you will also give me free rci points that I can use this year. then all I have to do is pay the maintenance fees for 2017?

Sent you a PM but here is the gist of the PM.

The title has no mortgage and will be transferred at no cost to you. All maintenance fees are paid to date and will not be due again until 2017 and would be your responsibility going forward. The only cost to you now would be the cost to set up an RCI account (approximately $224) or if you have an account you would be responsible for the RCI transfer fee to have this points property added to your current account (approximately $99). RCI Points membership is optional if you wanted to use this property or trade it else where you could forgo the RCI Points account.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Reaction score
Free Points Extended

Willing to make this over even better. If you transfer the unit into an RCI points account I am willing to supply you with a free year worth of points. There are no actual 2016 points for this property but I have other properties and will transfer 53,000 to the new owner!

If you have been looking and thinking about this one, now would be the time to act before someone beats you to it.

Additional points offer is good to the end of the month (June 30th).

Thanks,

The offer of free additional points seemed to spark some interest and I have not made plans to use the points. So, I will extend the offer through July.

Thanks,

bobbyoc23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Bonnet Creek
Wyndham Grand Desert
Attitash Mountain Village
With an RCI points account can you book less than one week? I have an RCI weeks account through my Wyndham ownership but we can only book weeks at a time through RCI. Are points accounts different?

DisneyDenis

Reaction score
Is it possible to trade the points into Disney DVC since it's points? or is it restricted from doing so?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Is it possible to trade the points into Disney DVC since it's points? or is it restricted from doing so?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

It would have to be an RCI exchange.

There is a rule blocking Orlando resorts/points from trading for DVC.