• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Good Morning for Rebooking with Discounts:)

wed100105

TUG Member
Reaction score
I nervously tried cancelling and rebooking two Wyndham Glacier Canyon reservations this morning. One is for June 4, the other is for June 12. Both were for 2 nights. (I seem to have most of my luck finding two night reservations.) Luckily both reservations came back into the system within 1-2 minutes. I had to click search three times. I'm VIP gold, so I saved 35%, which ended up being 62,300. I really anticipated losing the reservations, so I'm pretty excited this morning that it worked in my favor.

I haven't seen Glacier Canyon summer availability for a while now, and I was somewhat testing the system to see if Wyndham automatically snagged the units I cancelled. Today they didn't. Luck was on my side. :D

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's a matter of time before Wyndham IT puts a delay generator on the reservation system to curb this practice because it's costing them money, and we all know that Wyndham Corporate loves money...

elleny76

Reaction score
Can I do this even if I bought resale?

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can I do this even if I bought resale?

You have to be a VIP owner. In order to be a VIP owner you would have to have purchased points (Silver-500,000; Gold-700,000; Platinum- 1,000,000) from a Wyndham sales weasel. Discounts are as follows, VIP Sliver: 25%; VIP Gold: 35%; VIP Platinum: 50%.

wed100105

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's a matter of time before Wyndham IT puts a delay generator on the reservation system to curb this practice because it's costing them money, and we all know that Wyndham Corporate loves money...

Yes, I agree. I hope to enjoy it as long as it lasts!

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
You have to be a VIP owner. In order to be a VIP owner you would have to have purchased points (Silver-500,000; Gold-700,000; Platinum- 1,000,000) from a Wyndham sales weasel. Discounts are as follows, VIP Sliver: 25%; VIP Gold: 35%; VIP Platinum: 50%.

60 days out from checkin. Plus, unit upgrades if available can happen ... different windows for each level ... 30 days from checkin for VIP; 45 days out for GOLD and 60 days out for Platinum level VIPs.

Explorer7

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, I'm glad it worked out for you and thanks for sharing the results.