• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Booking Info

bricards

Reaction score
Hi All,

Brian Craig Worldmark South Pacific member wishing to ask you experienced members some questions. Also own other Timeshares, Points and Weeks. Resident Brisbane, Australia.

We have just completed a Worldmark SP – RCI points plus exchange fee, exchange at Wyndham Ocean Palms.

While at resort we completed a sales info session at which we received a Wyndham – RCI USB with Wyndham rules and regulations which I have read but do not completly understand.

My understanding is that all Wyndham members are able to book with points at all Worldmark South Pacific Resorts.

Would you be able to advise if this is correct and also if it is any different at various membership levels.

Do you have to pay a exchange fee with these bookings ?

Thank you,
Brian.

Last edited:

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
ONLY if you buy from the Developer (Wyndham) as part of Club Wyndham Pass ... very limited inventory.

Look up Club Wyndham PASS on the USB your received.

Most of us Wyndham Points owners have not been real happy with the inventory available or the points cost from our system to the other "partner" system

Shell Resorts will also be park of Club Pass.

Do not believe it will be a BIG system exchange ... mostly for sales crap.

Did it have you thinking this would work for you?

uscav8r

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
If you are WMSP owners, then shall one assume you live in Oceania or vicinity? There are limited locations and very limited inventory a U.S.-based Wyndham membership can get to into in that area of the world. Even a U.S. Worldmark ownership has trouble getting into WMSP. And you have to buy at full retail price to do so.

Your best bet is to use WMSP for WMSP and Wyndham or Worldmark for USA vacations only. Don't buy into the cross-pollination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bricards

Reaction score
Wyndham Info

Hi Chris & Linda,

Thanks for your replies, I thought that may be how it was.
I have had success in the past booking into Worldmark USA from Worldmark SP.

Brian.