• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free - 2 Units at Grande Villas World Golf Village

gonegoing

Reaction score
Offer is for 2 Bluegreen units, 235 & 236, week 35.
15000 points pa
Annual fee currently $1258.
Common assessment fees and club dues in accordance with Part E of the Trust Fund Budget.
Sale type A - maintenance fees billed 30 days prior to points earn date which is every Dec 1.
Classified as a full timeshare interest F (not Biennial)
There are currently 30,000 points included in the sale.
Mortgage Paid in Full with Free and Clear Deed
Buyer pays transfer cost of $450

Grand Villas is a year-round destination. The resort offers two championship 18-hole courses designed by golf pros Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer.

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
More information might be helpful:
Where is this located?
Does the annual fee listed cover both units or is it for each unit?
Does any free golf come with staying there?

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
no free golf, in St Augustine FL, I think it is for both units, but I was wondering what size the units were

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
A combined two bedroom which is a one bedroom deluxe plus one bedroom standard equals 15,000 points for week 35

This is a Bluegreen Vacation Club ownership the OP is giving away.
It is deeded at Grande Villas but can be used throughout the BG system.

You can reserve your underlying deeded week if you like 13-11 months out.
And as a Resale owner, you can book bonus time at this resort.

Reaction score
Oh well guess these are not for sale anymore :bawl:. If anyone knows about any free/bargains for Bluegreen contracts pls let me know I told my husband we only buy more points resale not retail!! Thanks to you all

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Are you saying you didn't hear back from the OP? Did you also try sending an email?

The poster has not been back to TUG since May 2nd, and may not be aware that you are sending them PM's.

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Oh well guess these are not for sale anymore :bawl:. If anyone knows about any free/bargains for Bluegreen contracts pls let me know I told my husband we only buy more points resale not retail!! Thanks to you all

Are you saying you didn't hear back from the OP? Did you also try sending an email?

The poster has not been back to TUG since May 2nd, and may not be aware that you are sending them PM's.

Agree with Denise. Send another PM but also email,via the link.

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Sorry I'm new to tugs. So a pm is not the same as email? What's the difference?
pm = private message that goes through the TUG website. email is regular email.

If the original poster has not been back to TUG in awhile he likely has not seen any private messages that may have been sent to him. Hopefully if you send an email he'll be checking his personal email account.

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sorry I'm new to tugs. So a pm is not the same as email? What's the difference?

In addition to what Karen said, if you click on the blue user name you will have several options. Send an email as well as a PM. Some people do not have the PM system set up to alert them when they receive a PM and would not see it until they log back in. If they have enabled email, it should go to their inbox.
Good Luck.

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
In addition to what Karen said, if you click on the blue user name you will have several options.
Thanks for posting that critical piece of information that I left out!:)