• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Selling to International Resort Marketing

ibznu

Reaction score
The company's website states that they have been in Business since 1991, all in Arizona. However, there is practically NO INFORMATION on the web about this supposed 20 year old company. The likely reason for limited information is that their website was ONLY CREATED April 2011. Although this appears to be a good old fashioned USA company, the registrant for the website is located in Guadalajara, MEXICO. Finally, the listed address in Phoenix for this company is a large office building but their website fails to list a suite number anywhere.

I just stumbled across this site today after getting a call from "Resorts Nationwide Inc" which eventually led me to this thread.

None of this really needs to be said, but for those that are not yet convinced that this is just another scam, here ya go.

I just happen to live in Phoenix and 2400 N Central is located one block away from my wife's office building. I will make a point of stopping by and saying hello since I have a timeshare that I would love to unload. As for this company being in business for 20 years, not in Arizona! As a matter of fact, if you go to the Arizona Corporation Commission website you will find no evidence of the company having any existence in Arizona. Then or now.

The three phone numbers listed on their website all trace back to a Cellco Partnership Verizon (Mobile) registry, although I did find one website that said it was a land line. Also, the their phone numbers, 260-910-4711; 602-910-4804 and 602-910-4933 are almost identical to a new Verizon number that was assigned to me about 3 months ago. My number also starts with 602-910-####. In other words, these numbers have in all likelihood been assigned very recently.

Finally, for all my effort, I have found absolutely no phone listing either on the web or in either of my two very large Phoenix Yellow Page and Dex phone books sitting next to me. Plus a search for a hard address listing anywhere in Arizona for International Resort Marketing other than what shows up on their website has been fruitless.

So, since I actually live here in Phoenix, if someone is insisting on dealing with this company, simply contact me and send your money to me and I will personally deliver it to their front door. Hey, I think I just solved all my money problems.:hysterical:

I'll let you know what I find when I stop by their office, but I think we all know what will be found. If it's anything more than a mail drop with one person sitting at a particleboard desk I'll be surprised.

MLAL

Reaction score
Thanks, I would like to see if someone is really there. I had a feeling that it was much more that it appeared.
I have just resently filed a complaint with the BBB on their selling practices. I hope to get someones attention and possibly get the AZ AG invi=olved and get these people to be honest.
I will check back and see if what you find.

kshgsh

Reaction score
Where they there?

Did you visit 2400 N Central? Did you meet R. Jenkins or Alex Reid? LOL

Maybe Royal Holiday was also in that suite??

litespeed

Reaction score
International resort marketing

Do NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY EVER. They are total scammers -the address is a parking lot. They should be put in jail forever and I am not going to give up on getting my $11K back from them. They run this scam from state to state and I am sure by now are out of Phoenix. I will pay a large reward to anyone who can give me their real names. The names they used with me : Robert Jenkins, Kimberly Boyd & Alex Reed. Hopefully by now the FTC is looking for them. They have been sued in several states but just run and do it again. They are the scum of the earth.

litespeed

Reaction score
International resort marketing

They are total scammers committing serious fraud. They even you fake Mexican government documents. If you can find out their real names or help my private investigator track them down, I will pay a big reward.

PerryKing

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYATT: Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Bonita Springs, and 2X Dorado Puerto Rico.
-##-
MEXICO: Crown Paradise, Royal Holiday Club, Vidanta Mayan Palace, and Vidanta "Kingdom of the Sun-Nuevo Vallarta at Vidanta World.
2400 No Central

Today I happened to be in Phoenix so I drove by the office building at 2400 No. Central in Phoenix. The company has no office in this office building. They have no listing on the building directory, and I asked several tenents in the building if they ever heard of the company. They all said NO. Just as I expected.

PPK

6 August.

They did call me one last time and said that Mr. Jenkins had authorized: that if I removed my "Slanderus" post from the TUG web site that they would pay the "Mexican Taxes" for me, and then send me the check for the puchase of my Royal Holiday Membership. I don't think so !! But it shows they are reading the TUG theads. So beware !!

Last edited:

litespeed

Reaction score
Perry
Thanks for letting me know they are checking this website. I'll send an email directly to you.