• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Santa Barbara Resort, Pompano Beach, FL, Week 51, STUDIO, $99

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
IMHO, Best swimming pool for floating and sun soaking in the area.

126,000 Wyndham points yearly or reserve during your owner's booking window, your underlying week.

Small resort with 90 units ... 40% are Studios, 40% are 1 bedrooms and ONLY 20% are 2 bedroom units. Garage parking. Hot tub. All units have balconies.

This week 51 is usually Christmas Week .... Saturday checkin. Unit 408. View of intercoastal waterway and a block away view of the ocean.

This is a STUDIO ... with a private balcony, full kitchen, jetted bathtub plus separate shower stall. Unit sleeps 4 person with a QUEEN bed and a sofabed.

Reserve your ownership for a Holiday vacation. Or use your points for another Wyndham vacation stay or deposit into your RCI account for an exotic exchange vacation (RCI membership included).

2016 points are available ... buy pays 2016 MFs and closing costs (suggest LT Transfers)

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
Grab a great week 51 now
- before Ron Parise takes it for the Wyndham points !

Bump

vacationhopeful

TUG Member
Reaction score
What is the 2016 mf and what are the closing costs?

Hi Barry ... just got in from work to my computer. $910.22 for MF 2016 or $75.85 paid monthly during 2016 for the 2017 usage. Closing costs are $299 for the Wyndham transfer fee and $150-200 for LT Transfer with recording fees.

With Wyndham, converted fixed weeks to points are collect in the YEAR BEFORE ... the 2015 MFs paid the 2016 usage.

Thank you for asking!

vacationhopeful

TUG Member
Reaction score
Remember, this is a OWNER's CHOICE ... use the 126,000 Wyndham points or the underlying deeded foxed week and unit.

This has been HOW I use this ownership in the past:

I book my Week 51 (usually Christmas week) via the Wyndham reservation system during the 13th month ARP window. Need points to vacation elsewhere during the year or change my holiday vacation plans ... I cancel this reservation and use the points for a different vacation.

Carol C

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
This is a great deal for a holiday week in S Fla to use or to rent out. Ive stayed here and loved the amenities and location.

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
This is a great deal for a holiday week in S Fla to use or to rent out. Ive stayed here and loved the amenities and location.
I agree, a really nice place