• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free 2 Bedroom Parkway Village Week 51

Gerald

Reaction score
I inherited my mothers timeshare at Vacation Village Parkway in Orlando and am looking to give it away for closing costs/transfer fees.

It is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. Deed is fully paid off.
Yearly maintenance fees are 813.00. 2015 fees paid. 2016 will be invoiced this coming August.
Usage is yearly and the week is 51.
I also have over 100,000 RCI points to include.
Summary Of Your Points
Current Use Year : 225,881
Future Use Year : 117,167 This also appears to be the yearly point allocation.

This is my first time posting so please let me know if I am missing any information.

Thank you
Gerald

Last edited:

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Welcome to TUG!

If you have RCI points on this ownership .... I believe the RCI points FEATURE ... an added option ... with this year's (2016) and some 2015. You need to research HOW MANY points yearly are given (I suspect it will be around 75,000-80,000). And if any expire going into 2017.

Most people disclose the MFs as combined with Taxes ... so is it only $660 yearly or is the total about $813?

Call/email the resort and find out what day of the week checkin is, which building, unit and floor. I believe their units are FRI, SAT or SUN checkin.

Orlando is overbuilt with resorts ... but Week 51 is a GREAT WEEK .. esp as it as your ownership has RCI Points. You would get priority booking at this resort at 12 months before checkin and the exchange fee is $40-50 for the week.

Would make a great escape for 2 weeks from Canada in a 1bdr unit in January.

Daytona Bob

Reaction score
Yearly point allocation is 92,500 maximum. Looks like your week would be 92,500 based on memory.

I wish I could find my chart - I own there.

maintenance fee looks accurate after taxes.

The value is the RCI points contract so keep up with the RCI fee and the timeshare maintenance fee.

I find alot of value in RCI but I am an hour away from Orlando.

Great deal IMHO!

whitewater

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (1Br, 2Br)
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach - Monte Cristo Estates
Sent you a PM. Look forward to speaking