• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free To Good Home - Weeks 24 & 25 Oak Plantation, Kissimmee, FL. Either, Or Both

Lostinspace

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have weeks 24 & 24 in Unit 515 of Oak Plantation and would like to give them away. No mortgage and the maintenance fees & taxes for 2014 were $877.28 have already been paid. Weeks are available to use. Week 24 is June 14 through 20 and Week 25 is June 20 through 26 Resort transfer fee is $225.00 per unit. Resort is undergoing continuous upgrades and receives consistently positive reviews online. Willing to negotiate transfer fees and closing.

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
I can't tell from the resort's web site how large the resort is. How many units are there and how many are whole owned vs. timeshare units?

I also see where it says "Owner services is now conducting owner updates to discuss significant changes that will directly effect all owners!..."

Can you enlighten us as to the significant changes that were recently made and how they will affect new owners?

http://oakplantationresort.com/

Lostinspace

TUG Member
Reaction score
To CSXJOHN:

I can't answer the first question other than to say that there are I think 6 buildings with 364 total units. There is a movement to take 3 of the buildings to whole owned. As for the "significant changes" those consist of the resort trying to move all of the owners to the points system as opposed to the weeks system and they are attempting to get some of the timeshare owners to deed back their timeshares so they can convert some of the complete buildings to whole owned units. That's as much as I have been able to glean from the person at the resort who I spoke with. I'm sure that Oak Plantation isn't the only resort going through significant changes to deal with the changing landscape of the timeshare industry.

That's the best that I can do.

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
Thank you for the info.