• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Shawnee on Delaware - which places are remodeled

gjhardt

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Monarch
I am wondering if anyone know if any of the units at Shawnee besides Crestview have been redone to be more like Crestview. Want to get family together but can't reserve Crestview and don't want the older units.

Please post here or email me if you have any current information on the units there.

thanks,

gloria

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Gloria,
Sorry that the 1970s deco is still the style of Shawnee's 5 different HOAs. But as they are independent of Wyndham's corporate management and the MFs are still low -- progress is slow.

River Village I was being torn apart about last Spring. Those are the units with as many as 92 steps up from where you park the car to the top bedroom.

Ridgetop was NOT done at all from when I was there earlier in the summer.

But Ridgetop did have some improvements: There are NOW 3 TVs in the unit instead of 2. And all the TVs were LCD flat screens. Trust me - that was major improvement for Shawnee.

They had been doing some type of work on the Fairways units for the last year. Don't know what except they seem to be torn apart - but it might have been mechanical first and then the finishes upgraded. Don't like those units as the oddball set up of the BDRs to the baths (ensuite bath attached to the 2 double bedroom); king has hallway bath on first floor.

Depuy - at least every bedroom has an bath attached to it.

But the place has a GREAT indoor activities center - indoor pool, indoor hot tub, 2 outdoor pools, indoor basketball court AND many activities that lots of guests attend. The Welcome Party with free wine and professional run karoke for example (same host as the Blue Tiquialla down by I-80 interchange).