• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Reservations to be Released

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
I thought I would start a thread listing Wyndham reservations that TUGGERS are releasing so that others can PM if they want to coordinate timing to pick up the reservations. It probably makes sense to only post reservations that are not otherwise currently available.

I will be releasing the following reservations within the next few days - earlier if someone wants to pick these up, PM me. Wyndham is currently sold out for these dates.

Wyndham Grand Desert 1BR Nov 26-29 (3 nights)
Wyndham Canterbury 1BR Deluxe Nov 28-Dec 2 (4 nights)
Wyndham Great Smokies Lodge 2BR Deluxe Dec 1-6 (5 nights) (most of these nights are still available except for Friday night, December 5th)

If any of these would help you, ping me to coordinate timing for releasing the reservation. I hope this helps someone.

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard from anyone on these reservations so I am releasing them now. I expect the Canterbury 1BR deluxe to go quickly as the resort is sold out.

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Nice idea and I might play at other times of the year. Normally I cancel unsold Wyndham reservations at the 15 day point, recover the points and reload later in the year.

Right now, I'm just letting reservations ride at the 15 day point. All my Wyndham points expire on December 31 and decent reservations are hard to find.

For example, I'm hanging on to Thanksgiving week in New Orleans because of the Ravens-Saints game on Monday night. I've sold a couple to Ravens fans and hope to sell the rest. I don't think I'll find anything any better between now and the end of the year.

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Nice idea and I might play at other times of the year. Normally I cancel unsold Wyndham reservations at the 15 day point, recover the points and reload later in the year.

Right now, I'm just letting reservations ride at the 15 day point. All my Wyndham points expire on December 31 and decent reservations are hard to find.

I was looking the last 2 or 3 nights ... you are right, NOTHING is left to book. Not even single nights.

I have a RV 1/1 for Thanksgiving week that I decide to NOT cancel ... nothing is even available to book which I could even give to friends.

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is what happens when even more use years end during the busiest time of the year. Did anyone at Wyndham not see this? Or not care?

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
One would think that Wyndham's bottom line could best be improved by enhancing the value of ownership instead of chipping away at benefits and plugging harmless loopholes.

A.Win

TUG Member
Reaction score
National Harbor and Williamsburg Kingsgate

Unless I am able to somehow get a last minute rental, I am releasing these 2 reservations later today. I was planning to use them myself, but no longer need them:

National Harbor 2 BR Dec. 22-26
Kingsgate 1 BR Dec 26-30

vacationhopeful

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is what happens when even more use years end during the busiest time of the year. Did anyone at Wyndham not see this? Or not care?

Yes, this is a by-product. But they did care about points which never expired --- my cancelled points had always reappeared with the furthest off ending USE YEAR in the old system. :ignore:

vacationhopeful

TUG Member
Reaction score
One would think that Wyndham's bottom line could best be improved by enhancing the value of ownership instead of chipping away at benefits and plugging harmless loopholes.

Again, Wyndham's management is from is a SALES & MARKETING side of the company ... not the service portion sector & chain of command.

Service and customer oriented companies do well --- sales companies seem to do better or is it their skill at inflating value.

Angela5svr

Reaction score
I was looking the last 2 or 3 nights ... you are right, NOTHING is left to book. Not even single nights.

I have a RV 1/1 for Thanksgiving week that I decide to NOT cancel ... nothing is even available to book which I could even give to friends.

That's because you are going up against wyndham and the other people who do just this for a living. you will never even see the inventory show up, that's how fast it is. Or if by chance you do you get kicked out to login screen or your security code reads wrong? It's all done on purpose. Try using a vpn next time. Just Waikiki has 33,000 owners logged in on any given day for 1 hr or more trying to book.

Check with me next time and ill check my inventory if someone is missing something, ill transfer unsold inventory for you if your in a bind.

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wyndham is keeping everything at ocean walk. Not the first time this year either.