• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Renewing membership question

snickers104

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview RCI Points, Wyndham CWA
I know my account should be expiring soon but cant find the exact date...
Anyone point me in the right direction??

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
You may have extended your membership by publishing reviews. Only two reviews a year, and your TUG membership can be free for life. A bargain on top of a bargain!

Jim

snickers104

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I did do two reviews...how many months does that extend my membership?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
depends on the reviews.

if you log into the members only section your expiration date will be displayed at the top of the page in the MY TUG section.

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
"How do I renew my membership?
About a month prior to your membership expiring, you will receive a renewal email notice. You can pay for your $15 renewal dues in the same ways you pay for any of the TUG features (see how do I pay answered above). We also have a special discounted $30 3 year renewal available. All renewal options are located here http://renewal.tug2.net"

Your extension will not be automatic.

When you get the email just state that you want your review credits to go toward your membership.

Depending on how long it was since the last review of a resort, your extension will be either 2 mos. or 6 mos.

snickers104

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thanks..Found it.

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
I know my account should be expiring soon but cant find the exact date...
Anyone point me in the right direction??

...if you log into the members only section your expiration date will be displayed at the top of the page in the MY TUG section.

Click on "TUG Home" on the red bar at the top of this page.

Then click on "member log in" along the left.

Edit: I see you found it but this might help others.

Jim Bryan

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I turned one in for The Islander in Feb. I can't remember when I was extended in my membership last? Never got any notification if I was.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
every single membership renewal email sent includes a mention about renewing using review credits instead of sending in money to renew...and you will get a total of 5 renewal emails (assuming you dont renew with the first 4 reminders) =)

Jim Bryan

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have gotten one so far. You are right it does mention review credits. Am I right in thinking we need to keep track of the credits ourselves? The reason I ask is because I have not been notified I have credits, Have been a member for about 20 years. Thanks.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
nope, dont need to keep track of them...(but you are welcome to do so if you like)

note that now you can log into the TUG2.COM member only section and click the "my timeshare reviews" link to display all the reviews you have submitted in the past few years. (certainly all those that would qualify for a review credit)