• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Custom House Calendar?

Sullco2

Reaction score
Does anyone have--or know how to access--the calendar that spells out Platinum and Gold week designations?

Thanks.

Sullco2

Reaction score
Thanks--more fine point Q's

I intend to use the Custom House for one weekend and then probably two short stays. I am interested in Boston, not the rest of the system because I feel the best value is there given the enormous MF and the hotel costs I would avoid during the Platinum season.

I understand I will sit by the phone when the window opens for reservations to get my weekend and that it will be triggered by the Friday check in day.

However when I want to book later short stays do I phone 365 days before the specific first day of the short stay....or do I still use the Friday of the interval week in which my short stay days fall as the trigger?

Hope I have expressed the question understandably.

Also what is the short stay reservation fee? Is there both a service fee for the reservation and a clean up fee for housekeeping? That is--one fee or two?

I guess I should just ask if there's any thing else I need to know about breaking up the week?

MOXJO7282

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you are asking and the 365 day but its the same as if yiu were reserving your week, it needs to be 365 days from check-in.

As for splitting the week into shorter stays, you get charged one extra $29 fee from Marriott customer service but not for every split reservation so if you broke it into more than 2 stays you would only get charged once. Interesting about that though is the Marriott customer service will tell you the CH will charge you for the extra reservation but the CH told me that wasn't true.

As for the cleaning charges if you split, from what I understand you won't incur any cleaning fees either but that I'm not 100% sure of.