• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

GPS with UK and Ireland maps

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
I have a Binatone GPS F350 that my son-in-law bought for a recent trip to Ireland.

It's like new

He wants $36.00 and I can ship it in the continental US for about $6 so for $40 you've got a nice unit for your next trip across the pond. I've never shipped internationally so that may be more.

Here's a link to my Craig's List ad

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/ele/4323851591.html.

If it says "member" under your blue user name and you're interested send me an email.

Last edited:

Dandc3

TUG Member
Reaction score
GPS

That is a real good deal if you can use it. We went to France last year & you don't want to buy a GPS there.

RichardL

TUG Member
Reaction score
GPS and driving on the left side of the road

Drove for 2 weeks in Scotland over the Summer. Gps really helps on round a bouts. No GPS means you are lost. Good luck on stopping and asking for directions. My GPS cigaret charger gave out, and it took me an extra 2 hrs to get pour directions back to our hotel in the dark. In London i could use it for walking, but I choose my iPhone. Don't be cheap, a GPS is well worth its price.

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
This is a nice GPS and I think the price is right.

If anybody is interested send me an email my clicking on my blue user name.

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Does it have all Europe maps or just Ireland?

It has the UK and Ireland, I'm leaving for the day but I'll try to find the exact language of the maps and let you know. I'm thinking I can put it in the car and see what it tells me.

Thanks

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Does it have all Europe maps or just Ireland?

Sorry for the delay. I am having trouble searching this unit. I know it works in Ireland but don't think it has map for the rest of Europe other than the UK.

There is a help number if you're in the UK, 0845 345 9677.

While plugged in my car here and looking through the menu I found that the software version is

V7.1.15(UKIRE)

I'm assuming it means the UK and Ireland.

See post #4 for the correct link to my ad.

If anyone is interested, click on my blue user name and send me an email.

This worked great for my Son-in-law in Ireland recently.

Last edited: