• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Recommendations needed for closing services

AnhtonLe

TUG Member
Reaction score
Which closing services are reputable enough for you to recommend? If applicable, please share your personal experience with this company.

Thank you.

Seaport104

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score

artringwald

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HVC: The Point at Poipu, 3 deeded weeks, 1 of which is in The Club.
Late last year we purchased a resale timeshare and used LT Transfers for closing. Everything was handled efficiently and professionally. I would not hesitate to recommend them. Communications were handled by email, and payments through PayPal. It couldn't have been easier. The state completed the deed transfer quickly, but allow plenty of time for the resort to complete the ownership transfer. It took over two months from first contact with the seller to the resort processing the transfer.

LovesHawaii

TUG Member
Reaction score
Quality Timeshare Closings

Hi -
I had a ridiculously difficult aftermarket purchase a couple years ago (due to incredibly negligent behavior on the part of my own agent!).

The saving grace of the whole transaction was Kelly at Quality Timeshare Closings. Her knowledge and advice were what gave me the information I needed to go forward with the transaction instead of walking away from it.

She owns the business, is incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, and a delight to work with. She's known and recommended by a number of the timeshare agents on this board. She's reasonably priced to boot. Cannot say enough good things about her. I'm going back to her to get a deed changed, too.

Kelly Robinson, President
QUALITY TIMESHARE CLOSINGS, INC.
Mailing Address: PO Box 7168 Branson MO 65615
FedX/UPS: 150 Timber Trail, Branson MO 65616
Phone: 417-239-3398
Fax: 866-323-0343 or 417-334-2293
Kelly@QualityTimeshareClosings.com
www.QualityTimeshareClosings.com

Good luck!

gmarine

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'd also recommend LT transfers.

hk4481

TUG Member
Reaction score
I, too, highly recommend LT Transfers! They handled the sale of our timeshare and everything went smoothly for us and the buyer.

ronandjoan

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Telemark, Townhouses at St Augustine Beach and Tennis Club, Stoneridge Resort (ID)

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I too have successfully used LT Transfers for a few simple, intra-family transfers with no money involved. LTT is low cost, efficient and pleasant.

That being said however, if there are any legal "complexities" in the imminent transfer (such as a deceased spouse name still remaining on the seller's deed, requiring the filing of an affidavit of death before the transfer can proceed to completion, for example), I strongly recommend JRA Services.

Janet A. is an experienced and competent paralegal with direct access to an attorney when necessary; JRA is my own "go to" closing entity choice if / when significant money is involved and / or any aforementioned legal "complexities" exist which require resolution in order to successfully and efficiently complete the closing.

Robert D

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I've used Susie Bell at Timeshare Closings for Less on a lot of transactions and she's always done a good job. She does full escrow closings for $250 plus recording and resort transfer fees. If the timeshare is located in Colorado, I've also used Michael Brudwick who works for a very reputable title company but does timeshare closings on the side as his employer no longer does timeshares. Mike does not do escrow but he does a title search which very few closing companies do. He charges $150 for the preparing and recording the deed and performing the title search.