• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Putting Starwood owner's faces with names!

tomandrobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Been a while, so here's a picture from last Christmas in Whistler:

The munchkin is almost 50% older than the previous picture...

Hypnotiq (Nico) and the future Mrs. Hypnotiq (Katie) @ WKORVN - Sept '12

Wow, this is a great thread and it is terrific having a face for the name!

First picture is my three children, now 11 (almost 12), 10 and 7 years old. I take this same picture every year to mark the growth and progression -- with MOC in the background.

Thanks again -- great thread!

Best,

Greg

Great pics!!! I do enjoy putting faces with online personalities.

KACTravels

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was just looking at pictures of our last trip to Maui and thought I would add our picture to this SVO Thread. We were upgraded to 1st Floor Ocean Front at WKORN on a last minute trip made with a combination of SPG Resort Reward Nights and StarPoints. It was a great - we even won the $250 scratch off card from our room:whoopie:

Attachments

• Kelly and Bailey in Maui.jpg
    Kelly and Bailey in Maui.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

gnipgnop

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Denise: As you instructed in one of your posts to send a picture and you would post it (because I'm too stupid to do it myself:crash:) well, I sent one a few days ago. I'm not writing to rush you but I'm just curious to know if you ever received it. I have tried to post it but just couldn't move it over to the board. I even opened a photo bucket account (free) and the photo is just sitting there. OMG..can you help?

PamMo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score

PamMo (center) and family at the One & Only Ocean Club.

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
Denise: As you instructed in one of your posts to send a picture and you would post it (because I'm too stupid to do it myself:crash:) well, I sent one a few days ago. I'm not writing to rush you but I'm just curious to know if you ever received it. I have tried to post it but just couldn't move it over to the board. I even opened a photo bucket account (free) and the photo is just sitting there. OMG..can you help?

If you have the photo in PhotoBucket - there is an IMG link (along with a few other types) associated with the photo (on the right side if using the website) - click on the photo - click on the IMG link - it will automatically copy - and then paste in a TUG post. Simple.

PamMo - what a great looking family.

Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)

I did not receive it - did you send it through TUG? You can't send attachments with TUG email. Please click on my blue user name and send me an email, and I will respond via email.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
gnipgnop and Family:

cc560294-9ea2-4aa3-80cf-91cded8ccbda_zpsb6090c1c.jpg

e6a748f4-cec6-4755-b261-35f36902de33_zpscfea8d6e.jpg

92ee1f36-9f64-482d-845c-60972ca88050_zps1ad54393.jpg

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much Denise for posting our pictures. We were celebrating our 50th Wedding Anniversary (June, 2011) at WPORV on Kauai and renewed our wedding vowels on the beach at Hanalei Bay. The group picture is of my whole family having our celebration dinner at the Mediterranean Gourmet Restaurant. The most recent picture is of Bill and I last year in Maui. We had a wonderful stay at the WKORV. Thank you for this thread Denise ~ it is great seeing so many beautiful people.

spencersmama

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much Denise for posting our pictures. We were celebrating our 50th Wedding Anniversary (June, 2011) at WPORV on Kauai and renewed our wedding vowels on the beach at Hanalei Bay. The group picture is of my whole family having our celebration dinner at the Mediterranean Gourmet Restaurant. The most recent picture is of Bill and I last year in Maui. We had a wonderful stay at the WKORV. Thank you for this thread Denise ~ it is great seeing so many beautiful people.

gnipgnop- I can't believe you have been married for 52 years this month! I thought you were in your 50's by looking at the photos!

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
spencersmama: You are too kind. Thank you for your compliment. I owe it all to my mama ~ she was 92 when she died and looked 65. No kidding!!

Kay H

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can't believe this but I read TUG every single day and just found this thread this morning. Don't know how I missed it. I sooo enjoy the pics. I'm in Philly for the week babysitting the grands and don't have my computer with me but will try to send Denise a pic from my ipad but can't promise I will be successful. Will try to send 1 of dh and myself, one of my 3 sons and possibly one of gk. Wish me luck. This is such a fun thread.

I just realized why I missed the thread. I'm not a Starwood owner. If I'm not charged with tresspassing, I'll send pics any way (hopedfully) and let Denise decide if I'm guilty of tresspassing.

Last edited:

YYJMSP

TUG Member
Reaction score
Summer 2014

Wow, it's been 2 years+ since the last update, and the munchkin is almost the same height as the wife now... :eek:

Stayed at WDW (twice), WRF, WKORV, and visited 11 countries (5 for the first time) since.

Here's some shots of us having very overpriced (80EUR for the 3 of us, luckily free, especially since mine was the only one with something in it!) drinks at the Westin Paris Vendome

IMG_2086-small.JPG

IMG_2085-small.JPG

IMG_2087-small.JPG

Last edited:

YYJMSP

TUG Member
Reaction score
Summer 2015

Another year goes by, did WKORV again, tons of hotel rooms, and added WSJ to the list.

IMG_1006_fixed-small.jpg

Last edited: