• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

thanksgiving week

kennethglss

Reaction score
we are about to get our first contract finished hopefully buy thanksgiving week what resort in orlando is most likely to get reservation in short time frame

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
we are about to get our first contract finished hopefully buy thanksgiving week what resort in orlando is most likely to get reservation in short time frame

I hope you are talking about thanksgiving 2015

I can see one Worldmark (not Wyndham) reservation available at Reunion but you would have to make a deal with a Worldmark owner for that

jaygould

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Ron's right (as usual). Nothing shows for Thanksgiving week on the Wyndham website for Floirida or the Southeast.
However, once your contract goes through, you should also be automatically a member of RCI, and therefore would have access to their website. Their "Extra Vacations" website still shows Thanksgiving week rentals for cash in the Orlando/Kissimmee area. Some may be dogs, but you might be able to find a good one by matching up those still available with the TUG Resort Reviews.

JimMIA

TUG Member
Reaction score
If your closing and transfer go through in time, check RCI "Last Calls," which are deeply discounted cash stays available only within 6 weeks of arrival (I think).

We got a one bedroom for seven inghts at Vacation Village at Parkway in Kissimmee for $328 total, including tax and VVP's $25 resort fee. Nice enough place, very convenient location.

Richardsdeals

TUG Member
Reaction score
When I try to look at RCI through the Wyndham website, I get an error message and the page doesn't load. Anyone else have that problem.

geerlijd

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Shanty Creek Vacation Club
WorldMark
Wyndham Bali Hai
Wyndham Canterbury
Wynhdam South Shore
My Wyndham transfer closed earlier this year. It took about 6 weeks and 3 or 4 more calls to Wyndham before my RCI account was setup. Then they setup a second account a few weeks later . . . Not sure which was prompted by there system and which was a result of calling.