• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

For Movie Buffs - AFI's 100 Years, '100 Movie Quotes'

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Of course, any list such as this is subjective.

Before clicking on the link I jotted down a list of the most memorable quotes that came to my mind, then checked to see which made it and which did not.

So here are my omissions:

From Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: "He chose ... poorly." This is now a catch phrase in my family, when commenting on the consequences of decisions made that didn't turn out well.

"The Dumbest Thing I Ever Heard". The clips have the "Love means never having to say you're sorry" from Love Story. What a crummy selection. But well played in "What's Up Doc" when Ryan O'Neal says that that is "the dumbest things I Ever Heard.". Thirty-four years later I still remember and smile. The original was eminently forgettable. The send up is memorable.

Nothing at all from Monty Python??? Seriously? I would go with "What are you going to do? Bleed on me?", but there are so many other worthy moments.

"You brought two too many." From the opening scene of "Once Upon a Time in the West". The first fourteen minutes of this flick is a cinematic classic - Sergio Leone at his finest. Sparse dialogue. Lush atmosphere, gorgeous cinematography, and building tension. And it sets the movie heading toward questions that are never answered until the end of the flick.