• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free! The Ridge on Sedona...floating week

Scot M

Reaction score
This is not the desert Arizona you may be thinking of! Sedona is surrounded by forest, amazing red rock formations, and is renowned as an artist community. There are several galleries, shops, and it is an upscale tourist destination.

My timeshare is an annual studio, floating week and this year's week is still available. Maintenance fee is paid and there are no fees, loan, or anything else owed on this timeshare. The maintenance fee is $667.08 for 2016.

This is a great area to just relax, take jeep tours, visit the local artist galleries, to go rock climbing/rappelling, hiking...you name it. It's one of the most beautiful locations in the nation!

I'm looking to pass this along for a price of $FREE. Method of closing is negotiable, but would prefer to use a local title company to make sure all goes as expected and legally required.

Last edited:

BJRSanDiego

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sands of Kahana, Desert Springs I, DSV2, Shadow Ridge Enclaves Dlx
This is not the desert Arizona you may be thinking of! Sedona is surrounded by forest, amazing red rock formations, and is renowned as an artist community. There are several galleries, shops, and it is an upscale tourist destination.

My timeshare is an annual studio, floating week and this year's week is still available. Maintenance fee is paid and there are no fees, loan, or anything else owed on this timeshare. The maintenance fee is $667.08 for 2016.

This is a great area to just relax, take jeep tours, visit the local artist galleries, to go rock climbing/rappelling, hiking...you name it. It's one of the most beautiful locations in the nation!

I'm looking to pass this along for a price of $FREE. Method of closing is negotiable, but would prefer to use a local title company to make sure all goes as expected and legally required.

Legal Timeshare Transfer (Google it) helped me close on a timeshare in August. Their prices were under $200 and they did a first-class job. There are a lot of Tuggers who speak highly of them.

Although a "title company" may be able to put together the necessary paperwork, their primary area of expertise is not doing timeshare closings and their prices will undoubtedly be higher. Buying Title insurance on a free timeshare is not going to be worth the expense, IMnSHO.

VegasBella

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Carlsbad Inn
Avenue Plaza
Riviera Beach & Spa
Aquamarine Villas
I'm not interested in this as I already own more than enough right now but I want to comment on Sedona.

We're visiting Sedona right now and it's absolutely gorgeous. The landscape is breathtaking, the reddish-brown sandstone rock formations remind me of Bryce Canyon, The Badlands, Arches National Park, Valley of Fire, and Red Rock Canyon in Nevada. They surround Sedona and provide a stunning backdrop in every direction.

Sedona is an artist community with lots of beautiful creations in various galleries, shops, and museums. There are also plenty of workshops for those intersted in learning more about photography, water color, oil painting, sketching, and other art forms.

Sedona is known for spirituality and new age thinking. Whether or not this interests you, this part of Sedona culture provides plenty of entertainment.

Nearby, there are also lots of evidence of Native Americans and early settlers. Many spots around Sedona - including National Monuments and features along hiking trails - offer glimpses into history, sometimes in a very tactile manner (example, at Tuzigoot National Monument you may walk through a historic Pueblo village made of wood, rock, and mud).

Sedona has plenty of shopping and dining as well. Because of it's upscale nature, most tourists will be able to find their usual creature comforts. Of course there is also plenty of hiking, mountain biking, jeep tours, off-roading, hot air balloons, and other methods of exploring the natural beauty surrounding Sedona.

We are having a great trip here now - Fall time. The leaves are changing so there are various colors all around. This is a great vacation destination.

SedonaB

Reaction score

Hi, what time of the year is your timeshare for?