• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

How long is the Membership Sale Transfer process for Worldmark?

blr666

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi, I purchased some Worldmark points from someone on wmowners.com and he called Worldmark to start the paperwork on the 13th. On the 19th, Worldmark called to confirm my name. He said it takes 5 to 10 business days from the 19th to do the paperwork and I am still waiting.

How long does it take for Worldmark to send the paperwork? Also, he said that he can notarize his portion and email me the paperwork. I can then notarize my portion. We will each mail our forms to Worldmark. Will Worldmark accept copies or require original signatures? Does the original notarized signatures (for both of us) have be on the same form?

Thanks.

slum808

TUG Member
Reaction score
When I purchased in Jan, it took only a couple days to get the transfer paper work. They emailed it to the seller. My wife and I used two different notaries, and the seller another. All signatures were on different pages. Start to finish with my account setup was less than 1 month. I FedEx all documents.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
heres a note I got from my broker

I’ve ordered the Transfer Documents from Wyndham today and should have them within 15 business days. Once I have them, I will forward to you as a pdf file. You will need to print, sign and notarize and return the originals to our office. Once I have both yours and the sellers executed originals I will forward to Wyndham for processing. Once the transfer packet is received by Wyndham, processing can take up to 20 business days.
It seems its a two step process,

1) to get the papers from Wyndham that all partise have to sign..about 2 weeks

2) then Wyndham takes about 3 weeks to do the transfer

blr666

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I can't wait to start playing with my new Worldmark account.

blr666

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just an update for any future purchaser. Paperwork ordered on July 13, got paperwork August 3. Paperwork was emailed to Seller and Seller emailed it to me. We both got it notarized (separately) and snail mail back to Worldmark. They received on August 9 and Transfer confirmed on August 21.