• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marriott Koolina studio

sbeck22

Reaction score
So after looking around and looking at old threads I think this is true.

a 2BR in Naia is EITHER
a) a locked off part of a 3BR where your second BR will have 2 twin beds and no sofa bed
OR
b) a non lockoff that will have kings in each bed, no sunroom off the master and a sofa bed in the second BR, as well as LR.

I don't think there are other possibilities. I don't see a plain 2BR lockoff in Naia like the other towers. Is that right? And if I am missing something, what is the floorplan of that 2 BR lockoff that is not part of the 3BR.

Lastly, I see one dedicated 2BR per floor.

Oh boy, getting excited for next month.

rudy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Barony, Ocean Point, KoOlina, Surfwatch
Naia Has both

Naia building has both 2 bedroom lock-off and non-lockoffs. THere are very few lock-off units... like 1 per floor.

I have stayed in a lockoff 2 bedroom Ocean View Villa in the Naia building so they do in deed exist.

Good luck and Enjoy!

sbeck22

Reaction score
Thanks for 3 types of 2 BR in Naia.

1) 2BR non lockoff - kings in each BR with a sofa bed in 2nd BR
2) 2BR that is part of the 3BR where you get 2 twins in the 2nd BR
3) 2BR lockoff - From what I read, there are kings with sofa in 2nd BR

So a Naia 2BR without the twins is what I will request. I would prefer a non lockoff but renters can't be choosers. I would take either a lockoff or non lockoff, I just don't want the 2BR which is part of the 3 BR.

Thanks, I am figuring it out and know what to request now. I wonder if that is too specific a request when I call 2 weeks before.