• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

No pressure check in

liquidmas

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just got home from Bonnet Creek. Awesome time, going back in August. Had personal check in Tower 6. Super friendly. Went to parking pass desk. Given pass then offered a meeting to review how to best use points. I said I was not interested. He told me that since this was my first usage with Wyndham, I could learn a lot from the meeting. Told him I utilized the online training from the Wyndham site. He said enjoy your stay. Super nice guy, no pressure. Guess I was just ready for more of a problem from other threads I have read. I will say that the entire staff was friendly, everyone said hello with a smile.

OutSkiing

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Midtown 45, Bali Hai, Margaritaville
Just got home from Bonnet Creek. Awesome time, going back in August. Had personal check in Tower 6. Super friendly. Went to parking pass desk. Given pass then offered a meeting to review how to best use points. I said I was not interested. He told me that since this was my first usage with Wyndham, I could learn a lot from the meeting. Told him I utilized the online training from the Wyndham site. He said enjoy your stay. Super nice guy, no pressure. Guess I was just ready for more of a problem from other threads I have read. I will say that the entire staff was friendly, everyone said hello with a smile.

We have found tower 6 checkin at Bonnet to be low peessure as well. Very nice experience. That tower is primarily for VIP members.

Bob

johnluyando

Reaction score
We were there in November and for the first time - there was no pressure. We drove down from CT and I had been awake, driving for about 20 hours. I just thought they had no interest because I looked like a Hobo walking in off the street. I told my wife that I was going to make it a habit to not shave or brush my hair prior to check in.