• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

What's Up with HGVC Web Site?

danoquinn

TUG Member
Reaction score
I haven't been able to access the web site now for three days! Is anyone else have issues with the web site? Seems very odd they can't fix the problem in this amount of time. I keep getting a message:

"We are unable to validate the User Name or Member Number and Password that were entered."

And yes I know I have the correct log in info. There is no message on the log in page about a problem either. Would be nice if that was the case. I also called the member number and he said they are having problems with the site. After at least three days I think it more than a problem.

presley

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I haven't had any issues logging in. Maybe you need to call them and have them look into your account.

amtuguser

Reaction score
I had trouble but I tried logging on with a dash and then it worked.

xx-xxxxx

Reaction score
I had trouble but I tried logging on with a dash and then it worked.

xx-xxxxx

Same here.

I had been logging in without the dash in the user number prior to the last website overhaul (when the put the classic reservation system back up) and then ended up with the same problem. A cust svc rep told me I "have always needed to put the dash in the number to log in" which although not true until now DID fix the problem.

Good luck. We're all counting on you.

danoquinn

TUG Member
Reaction score
No issues here...maybe you should clear you cache

Actually I have tried it on three different computers both at home and at work. Same thing. I guess I will give them another call and see it it is an account issue or something else. Thanks for the replies.

GTLINZ

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Classic is back!

I just got in with my username and CLASSIC RESERVATIONS are BACK!

Duanerice

Reaction score
Had the same issue. Ended up calling them and they had to put in an IT request. They tried to get me in over the phone but no luck. Two days later I was fine.
Duane

rjp123

TUG Member
Reaction score
The website is a PITA!!! Slow, half the stuff doesn't work half the time...