• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Totally Free - Silverwoods at Treasure Lake

gnipgnop

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Two Lakes & Two Golf Courses

This was the first week we bought starting out as new timeshare owners. Using this week taught us a lot about timesharing and now we own 4 weeks. We would like to give away this week in order to reduce our ownership.
This is a two story, end unit 55-A, week 5. The resort offers 2 beautiful lakes with fishing and boating, indoor and outdoor pools, snow tubeing, sled riding, two(2) 18 hole golf courses and wildlife galore. All maintenance fees are current, and the week is paid for in full. If you are interested in this week here is what we will do for you:

* We will pay 2015 MF
* We will pay transfer fee
* We will pay all closing costs
* All taxes are included in the MF
If you have any questions please PM me.

Check out their web page www.crownresortsltd.com
Click on Resorts and you can exchange into any one of these resorts for $99.00 ~ no other fees.
This resort week exchanges with RCI too. It earns 12 TPU's each year.
Annual Maintenance fee is $450.00 due in April (we will pay)

As an owner you will have day use of all the amenities at this Resort. Golf, beach hiking, fishing.
Thank you

Last edited:

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just exchanged into Myrtle Beach, August 16 -23 using this week, ocean front resort. Special sale on weeks in RCI ~ cost me 4 TPU's. Woo, hoo ....... still have 8 TPU's left! Got to keep your eyes open for these bargains. What do you got to lose?? Let me know if your interested.
PS: Giving the M.B. week to my daughter and her family.

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
You didn't mention how much the MFs are. I know they are very low at this resort.

That and the ability to use all the ammenities of the gated community, Treasure Lake, makes this a geat deal for anyone who lives near the area, as well as the exchanges you mention.

We traded in there through DAE and my daughter now owns a unit. Plenty to do there and in the area.

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi csxJohn! Actually I did include MF in my post. It is at the very bottom. $450.00 a year due in April.

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
Hi csxJohn! Actually I did include MF in my post. It is at the very bottom. $450.00 a year due in April.

Oops, missed it. I forgot that is was actually that low.

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
where is this resort?

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
Still available. Easy to exchange into summer season if you prefer. Just let me know.