• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE!! 19,000+ points, Monarch Grand Vacations

dontfret

Reaction score
I have 327 Monarch Grand Points (equivalent to 19,620 DRI) all paid up and ready to give away. Floating points, equivalent 7 - 14 days a year in a 2-bedroom unit, depends on where you pick and how many nights. You can use a day or all at a time, the points are awarded in 2-year blocks, if you live in the Southwest you can even just drop in for day use with no points charged. MGV operates 9 properties, the registration is managed through the DRI website but there is no obligation to convert or buy into DRI (despite what they will tell you over and over in sales presentations billed as 'Owners Meetings,') the vacation plan is with the MGV HOA and that doesn't change unless you want to upgrade to have access to all DRI properties. MGV-built luxury properties in Cabo San Lucas, Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, Palm Springs and 7 other locations in California, Utah, and Nevada. MGV HOA is very easy to transfer title, they have already prepared transfer papers for me, all a new owner has to do is sign and notarize them and assume the HOA fees ($382/quarter, all paid up and will be through closing). I will pay the transfer fees. You can write me at d5e5883d@opayq.com for further details if you are interested in taking over this vacation plan. Our daughters have now grown and my wife and I are not planning to use these great locations in retirement. All paid up and ready to transfer. :cheer:

gbsn68335

Reaction score
Monarch DRI

you are paying $1,528.00 a year! You can rent a nice condo in Hawaii for that price.. When will Monarch users realize how bad they are being screwed my DRI. Also they are not keeping their word that "nothing would change". By simply allowing current DRI members to use the Monarch Resorts that has a direct affect on your availability to get a decent week. By them giving, let's say 20,000 existing DRI members, the right to make reservations at a resort when previously there only a few thousand, or less, Monarch owners you will experience the response that "Not Available for the time you requested" That to me is a breach of contract