• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[GONE] Free Timeshare at The Resort on Cocoa Beach

dwgrant

TUG Member
Reaction score
Annual two bed room ocean view unit at The Resort on Cocoa Beach

Floats weeks: 20-22, 36-45, 48-50

2015 Maintenance fee was 784.96

Pictures of the resort and rooms can be seen on the resort's webpage:
www.theresortoncocoabeach.com

I will pay transfer fees.

Usage starts in 2016. If you want usage in 2015, then you would pay 2015 maintenance fees.

Last edited by a moderator:

suzanne

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I am interested, would want the 2016 usage not the 2015. I'm already booked up for all of 2015. Will you also pay closing costs? When are the 2016 maintenance fees due? Does the resort exchange with both interval and RCI?

Suzanne

Annual two bed room ocean view unit at The Resort on Cocoa Beach

Floats weeks: 20-22, 36-45, 48-50

2015 Maintenance fee was 784.96

Pictures of the resort and rooms can be seen on the resort's webpage:
www.theresortoncocoabeach.com

I will pay transfer fees.

Usage starts in 2016. If you want usage in 2015, then you would pay 2015 maintenance fees.

dwgrant

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, I will pay closing costs.

2016 Maintenance fees will be due by the end of Dec. 2015. Fees not paid as of January first each year are considered delinquent.

I have no first hand experience with Interval International, but this resort is listed in II's directory, so I assume you can deposit it there. I have deposited it with RCI. As a VRI managed resort, it can also be deposited with VRI*ety exchange.

suzanne

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Sent you a PM.

Suzanne

Yes, I will pay closing costs.

2016 Maintenance fees will be due by the end of Dec. 2015. Fees not paid as of January first each year are considered delinquent.

I have no first hand experience with Interval International, but this resort is listed in II's directory, so I assume you can deposit it there. I have deposited it with RCI. As a VRI managed resort, it can also be deposited with VRI*ety exchange.

jd2601

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have traded the Resort on Cocoa Beach with II. I have traded for Lawrence welk, Marriott Ocean Pointe, and Marriott Canyon Villas. Lawrence Welk was spring break, the others were November time frame.

Cocoa Beach is also great they will rent your week if you do not want to use it. The do not guaranty it will rent by I have done this multiple times and the whole week has always rented. This will probably depend on the time of year.

The resort is very nice and on the beach. It is small and self contained which was great for the kids. They could have the run of the place. Beach, pool, spa, basketball, tennis, workout room, Mexican resteraunt and a small theater.

The run movies most of the time. The have a comedy show that drew a full house last time we were on site. They also do a live animal show in the lobby.

We have enjoyed this resort.

riverdees05

TUG Member
Reaction score
Exchanged into there a couple of times and it is a nice resort. It is an VRI resort and you can do an internal VRI trade. We did that the last time we went and we lucky enough to see one of the last shuttle launches.

Beaglemom3

TUG Member
Reaction score
Stayed there and enjoyed it.

I was down there for a shuttle launch which was delayed each day due to weather. I was able to rent a couple days after my week exchange in order to watch the launch. The launch was totally canceled, but it did help having those two extra days.

It was clean, nicely furnished (a bit dated, but not shabby or worn), right on the beach, adjacent parking and close to everything.

-

dwgrant

TUG Member
Reaction score
[Gone] Free Timeshare Cocoa Beach

TUG is wonderful place, this baby is going to a new home.

dwgrant