• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Eastern Slope Inn - Randell House (11AB)

PAJim

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have unit 11AB (Randell House) on hold at the Eastern Slope Inn for a ski week in '08. Can anyone tell me anything about the unit configuration and it's proximity to the common areas?

One more thing, I know from experience that Attitach Mountian Village usually has a fair amount 2BR availability during ski season. Can anyone who has stayed at/seen the units at both places compare them?

Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

JoAnn

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Jim, I did a review of our unit in Randall house on Aug. 1, 2004.
We had unit 2B, a 1 bedroom. Suggest you read it...unless some one else answers with more information. It is one of the oldest buildings and is 'sort' of next to the main building and the pool. It faces the main street (we couldn't open our windows at night due to the street noise.) Quick walk to the pool (it was full of kids when we were there, so didn't use it). And it is close to about everything (except the outlet stores) in town.

Our LR/DR and full bath/shower were on the second floor and our bedroom & tub & toilet on the third floor. Half of the ceiling was very slanted so you couldn't stand up when you got out of that side of the bed. Maybe all the units were not like that. Have no idea what the first floor rooms were like.

wincap

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Have you stayed at the Eastern Slope Inn 11A & B yet? We purchased that unit just last month on e-bay. It was week 8 (NH school vacation week :cheer: :cheer: ) and the auction ended the same night that the Super Bowl was on. I won the auction for a $1 :banana: I vacation based on the school calender, as well as my daughter. She and SIL are avid skiers and are now finishing up the week on the slopes. The layout of the unit is as previously described. It has a small kitchen and no oven, the refrigerator is under the counter type. But it is just across the street from Mt. Washington Ski Touring trails and close to Mt. Cranmore, where in addition to skiing, they have a snow tube park :clap: The units were clean and the staff are very friendly. Also you can check with the front desk beause they have some discounted tickets there. For us, this was a great purchase.

Winnie