• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Website problems?

djyamyam

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems trying to use Revolution for looking up availability? I've tried using 3 different computers, browsers and I can't seem to get anything to load up when I click on "book now with revolution". It has the bar that goes across and says 0% and stays there. It's been like for a couple days now

aamista

TUG Member
Reaction score
Possible Delays Using the Revolution Booking Engine

Please be aware that you may experience intermittent delays when using the Revolution Booking Engine due to the deployment of software enhancements to the system. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

https://www.hgvclub.com/login.php

sluggohill

TUG Member
Reaction score
Possible Delays Using the Revolution Booking Engine

Please be aware that you may experience intermittent delays when using the Revolution Booking Engine due to the deployment of software enhancements to the system. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

https://www.hgvclub.com/login.php

Same here - I called to see how long. They said they are adding features to Revolution and they should be done in a week.

In another call, I had an agent tell me there would soon be ability to book more properties through the site like the Southwest Florida affiliate resorts through Revolution. Not sure if this update will do that, though.

HatTrick

Reaction score
They said they are adding features to Revolution and they should be done in a week.

"Log-In Process Update

Technology Update: Please be aware that HGV technology security has been upgraded with the installation of CAPTCHA, a system intended to distinguish direct input from humans vs. data from automated systems. This best-practice technology helps prevent unauthorized access to our secure Member websites.

To log-in to the Club Member website, you will need to enter the words and/or numbers displayed in a security image, in addition to entering your HHonors number (or username) and password.

If you experience difficulty reading the initial CAPTCHA image, simply click the refresh button. Or, if you prefer an audio version, simply click on the speaker button.

To further simplify website log-in, please download and utilize one of the following browsers: Internet Explorer 8-11; or recent versions of Firefox, Chrome or Safari."

buzglyd

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGV Lagoon Tower
HGV Carlsbad Seapointe
Gaslamp Plaza Suites
SVV Bella
I logged in this morning and all seemed to be operating smoothly.

jestme

Reaction score
"Log-In Process Update

Technology Update: Please be aware that HGV technology security has been upgraded with the installation of CAPTCHA, a system intended to distinguish direct input from humans vs. data from automated systems. This best-practice technology helps prevent unauthorized access to our secure Member websites.

To log-in to the Club Member website, you will need to enter the words and/or numbers displayed in a security image, in addition to entering your HHonors number (or username) and password.

If you experience difficulty reading the initial CAPTCHA image, simply click the refresh button. Or, if you prefer an audio version, simply click on the speaker button.

To further simplify website log-in, please download and utilize one of the following browsers: Internet Explorer 8-11; or recent versions of Firefox, Chrome or Safari."

Great.... Now I can try to figure out the CAPTCHA when I'm on my phone trying to check Open Season. Wonderful. :annoyed: I wonder what the squiggled Japanese characters look like for their Japanese members. :eek:
If they are working to get to "best practice technology", they should start with recreating "Revolution" so it actually works properly. Then, get ALL the HGVC club availability into their reservation system so you don't have to call in. That would be another "best practice technology", an interface probably available since the 1990's. :wall:
Maybe I'm being too tough on them, I mean they only get $140 from 150,000 members (or $21M!) a year! You would think the computer system could get some kind of upgrade with that kind of money.

HatTrick

Reaction score
Great.... Now I can try to figure out the CAPTCHA when I'm on my phone trying to check Open Season. Wonderful. :annoyed: I wonder what the squiggled Japanese characters look like for their Japanese members. :eek:
If they are working to get to "best practice technology", they should start with recreating "Revolution" so it actually works properly. Then, get ALL the HGVC club availability into their reservation system so you don't have to call in. That would be another "best practice technology", an interface probably available since the 1990's. :wall:
Maybe I'm being too tough on them, I mean they only get $140 from 150,000 members (or $21M!) a year! You would think the computer system could get some kind of upgrade with that kind of money.

Can't argue with any of that.

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
i was able to get in but those captcha pictures are just doors with numbers for me, enter a few numbers and you are in.

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Revolution Search Not loading

Is anyone else having this issue?

buzglyd

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGV Lagoon Tower
HGV Carlsbad Seapointe
Gaslamp Plaza Suites
SVV Bella
I logged in today and Revolution said I needed Flash.

Duh, I was just on it the day before.

I guess it's still pretty messed up.

HatTrick

Reaction score
Is anyone else having this issue?

Advisory

Possible Delays Using Revolution & Classic Booking Engine

Please be aware that you may experience intermittent delays when using the Revolution and the Classic Booking Engines due to the deployment of software enhancements to the system. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

1Kflyerguy

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Kings Land, Elara, and Marriott Destination Club Points
I am guessing this is related to security breach at Hilton that has been reported on Flyertalk and in other threads here.

Probably implementing more security and system updates to fix things.

Ron98GT

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC (7k Hawaii), Marriott (2-Bdrm L/O), & RCI Points (80k Grand View)
No problems with Revolution, but with Classic I can only view/see the current month (November) and the following month (December). :shrug:

TheCryptkeeper

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC at the Flamingo
West 57th St. By Hilton Club
I've been having problems with Revolution off and on for several weeks.

rchan11

Reaction score
Same here...first time logging in and I get a "0% Loading" screen. Not a great first impression.

Cyberc

TUG Member
Reaction score
I dont know if this is due to my account just being setup, but I see no availability for any resort within club season.

When using open season I do see some availability.

This is under the classic system. Under revolution I see the same 0% loading and after a little while it hits 100% but then it stops there.

Any thoughts?

wp13

Reaction score
I tried for several days and got the same 0% problem. Hope they can spend money wisely for their computer system. Was the programmer under paid? :annoyed:

Cyberc

TUG Member
Reaction score
I dont know if this is due to my account just being setup, but I see no availability for any resort within club season.

When using open season I do see some availability.

This is under the classic system. Under revolution I see the same 0% loading and after a little while it hits 100% but then it stops there.

Any thoughts?

I Got through to the classic version last night and was able to see availability. But the revolution still doesn't work.

/regards.

johnf0614

TUG Member
Reaction score
Only classic working for me

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
Saw availability in Classic only (not sure if accurate)... could not book it though.
They need to replace their crappy IT peep with the folks who run the Hotel side.

semicycler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yup, only classic is loading for me right now. Revolution is hung at "0% Loading". Trying to change a reservation online continues to be a nightmare!

letsgosteelers

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well, I refuse to pay any fees until I can use the Revolution system.

If I can't lookup availability why should I have to pay them fees?

TheCryptkeeper

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC at the Flamingo
West 57th St. By Hilton Club
Revolution has been "hit or miss" for me since September.