• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Introducing WYNDHAM Club Pass

ogie

Reaction score
There never were any South Carolina resorts owned by Worldmark the Club. What you saw was the result of an agreement between the two clubs to make a little of the Club Wyndham inventory available to Worldmark and vice versa

That agreement is dead. Replaced by an inter club exchange program called Club Wyndham Pass

As I said I'm not really paying attention whenever I looked on-line. Those must be an agreement before between two clubs. Hard to tell. Will see by June if it is really beneficial to all of us.

lcml11

Reaction score
Wyndham Indio Sales floppy for attandence at update

The teaser at Indio by sales staff staff was get a USB drive on the updates. Just generic stuff. Only a few lines on Club Wyndham Pass that it was coming in June. No information of value other than it consisted of two files, one for Club Wyndham Plus and one for WorldMark. The WorldMark one was basically the same thing but at least it did feature a couple of Wyndham Club Plus resorts.
Panama City Beach and National Harbor were the featured resorts.

For both clubs, it is marked as their quarterly update.

Last edited:

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
sorry, dup post

Last edited:

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
..I think he means floppy as in a little usb flash drive. dont criticise us old farts for not keeping up with the latest jargon. Even floppys werent floppy when they were used.

Ive been given these at several resorts in the last couple of years

About as outdated as a floppy though. I used to keep a lot of files on these things, but google drive and dropbox etc makes them obsolete now.

I guess Sales depends on us not keeping up with technology.. I have never been able to figure out how they sell anything, when tug and ebay are right there on the internet for everyone to see

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
..I think he means floppy as in a little usb flash drive. dont criticise us old farts for not keeping up with the latest jargon. Even floppys werent floppy when they were used.

Ive been given these at several resorts in the last couple of years

About as outdated as a floppy though. I used to keep a lot of files on these things, but google drive and dropbox etc makes them obsolete now.

I guess Sales depends on us not keeping up with technology.. I have never been able to figure out how they sell anything, when tug and ebay are right there on the internet for everyone to see

That makes sense now. Glacier Canyon has tried to "tempt" me with those the last couple of times. I still find them useful for easily moving files between computers in the office though.

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
.. Even floppys werent floppy when they were used.

The original 5 1/4" floppies were, in fact, "Floppy". It wasn't until they went to the smaller 3 1/2" format that they were "hardened".

lcml11

Reaction score
The original 5 1/4" floppies were, in fact, "Floppy". It wasn't until they went to the smaller 3 1/2" format that they were "hardened".

Is everyone giving away there age around here?

comicbookman

TUG Member
Reaction score

Actually, the original floppies were 9". The 5 1/4" were the first size reduction. (yes I am that old)

cotraveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Actually, the original floppies were 9". The 5 1/4" were the first size reduction. (yes I am that old)

Make that 8 inch, not 9. I think I still have a few of those old floppy disks laying around although I have nothing to read them with.

We're completely off topic now, time to start a new club pass thread when any new news (not new rumors) comes out.

comicbookman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Make that 8 inch, not 9. I think I still have a few of those old floppy disks laying around although I have nothing to read them with.

We're completely off topic now, time to start a new club pass thread when any new news (not new rumors) comes out.

your correct. I did not proof read my comment. :annoyed:

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score

I know but I didnt think anyone here was old enough to remember the 5 1/4" format

and completely off topic, and giving away my age...
my original 5 1/4" was hardened. my current 3 1/2" is floppy

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Oh, you old guys can only talk about "floppy" things and "stift" things?

Last edited:

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
I know but I didnt think anyone here was old enough to remember the 5 1/4" format

I'm glad I was alone when I read this because I snorted soda out of my nose I laughed so hard!

lcml11

Reaction score
Anyone out there talk to sales recently or have more rumors or speculation on Club Wyndham Pass?

Uppie_

Reaction score

The disk was always floppy the case was not however.

vv813

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wyndham Club PaSS

I went onto wyndham res. site and clicked on one of the worldmark resorts that I will now have access to (my account is wyndham) and was able to see the point chart that is available for these.

Ex: Looking at Reunion in florida a wyndham week stay had various point amounts due to the value time that it respresents ranging from 165,000 to high of 285,000 in prime time.

The reunion as a worldmark used 279,500 plus the $99 fee.

You can also do the shorter stays but I did not compare those.

To find the best cost value you will need to break down the point cost and then do the difference.

So possibly if someone is interested in saving some of the points and low exchange fee vs rci this may be the better value. In this situation I think that the rooms at reunion are the same no matter what club you belong to. But I have heard that some of the other worldmark have a little less decor than the wyndham (blinds etc.)

None of the shell properties were present.

uscav8r

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow, this is great thanks! Is booking Worldmark w/the $99 fee open to us "lowly" resale owners? I haven't admittedly read through this thread :rolleyes:

No, but I don't think you are missing much. You can always contact those of use who own in both systems if you want to get into a Worldmark resort without an added fee.

lilpooh108

Reaction score
No, but I don't think you are missing much. You can always contact those of use who own in both systems if you want to get into a Worldmark resort without an added fee.

Thanks for the response!

uscav8r

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response!

By the, I did not want to give the impression you weren't missing out on WM resorts because of their location or amenities, but simply to say you have options other than Pass!

:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tamouat

Reaction score
Don't bother wasting your time building up your credits if you're a WorldMark owner. They only allow you to book using your original credits that you purchased each year. This is a ridiculous 'policy'. You have 18000 credits available to you....oh, but you can only use 6000 of those to book a Wyndham Club Pass resort.
This is a terrible program.