• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Ponds at Foxhollow - Lenox MA

NKN

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi. Thinking of exchanging into the Ponds at Foxhollow. 2BR.

Has anyone been there lately? How's the furniture? Heard it was very outdated. Have any refurbishments been done?

Also, what size beds are offered in the 2BR?
And how is the WiFi?

Most of the reviews are 2-5 years old.

Thanks.
NKN :hi:

Last edited:

Ron K

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ponds at Foxhollow

Wife and I stayed at the Ponds in a 1-bedroom unit in June. It was a very nice experience. The unit was fairly well maintained, freshly painted, and very clean. Most of the furniture, while not new, was in good condition. The living room sofa and chair weren't particularly comfortable, but passable. Bedroom was nice and had a comfortable king size bed.

The wi-fi was very good, cable TV good, and DVD player and stereo system good. Good supply of DVDs for $4 and you can keep them as long as you want. Staff was helpful and responsive, and friendly enough, but tended to keep to themselves unless sought out.

Best feature for us were the beautiful grounds. 24 time share units in 2 or 3 buildings, a nice clubhouse w/pool, and a few other buildings located in the middle of a 23 acre estate. There are canals, about 10 feet wide and about 3 feet deep running around the timeshare units. Kids and or adults can use the free canoe or rowboat to navigate around through the canals, which several families took advantage of. It's also fun feeding the fish from the edges and walking around the shoreline.

Also, a lot to do in the area. We recommend the Norman Rockwell museum, the Shaker Village, house and garden tours, and exploring quaint little towns like Lenox, Stockbridge and Lee.

You won't be sorry if you stay here.

Ron K

Last edited:

NKN

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Ron.

NKN

TUG Member
Reaction score
I went ahead and made an RCI Exchange into the Ponds at Fox Hollow. 16TPUs. I had been watching a 2BR mid-June week for next year. Decided to go for it.

Weather should be reasonably nice for Spring in New England and hopefully crowds won't be as dense since Tanglewood doesn't open for a couple more weeks.

I've had my eyes on this resort for years, but summer weeks were always hard to find.

NKN :cheer:

Ron K

TUG Member
Reaction score
Added info.

I hope you enjoy your stay. That's about the time we went last year. People told us it was a good time to visit because the traffic during the summer is very bad and restaurants can get very crowded.
By the way, I said the estate was 23 acres. It is actually 223 acres and nicely maintained.
Be sure to have bread, crackers, Cherrios, etc to feed the birds, fish, and chipmunks. It's fun for all ages.
Ron K