• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

What is going on at Bonnet Creek

cyseitz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bonnet Creek doesn't look like they have as many reservations available as they usually do. Are they still renovating? Anybody know what the reason may be?

EAM

TUG Member
Reaction score
There is some construction going on between the Wyndham Grand Hotel and Tower 3.

Are you looking in RCI, in Club Wyndham, or Club Wyndham Access?

Bonnet Creek is a popular spring break destination, and it may be fully booked until May.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
There is some construction going on between the Wyndham Grand Hotel and Tower 3.

Are you looking in RCI, in Club Wyndham, or Club Wyndham Access?

Bonnet Creek is a popular spring break destination, and it may be fully booked until May.

How do you distinguish between Club Wyndham and Club Wyndham access, availability. At 10 months before check in its all the same,

Im asking where would you look to see whats available in Club Wyndham vs Club Wyndham access?

Last edited:

EAM

TUG Member
Reaction score
How do you distinguish between Club Wyndham and Club Wyndham access, availability. At 10 months before check in its all the same,

Im asking were would you look to see whats available in Club Wyndham vs Club Wyndham access?

I wanted to know if the OP was looking at the CWA 10-13 month window inventory or the CWP/CWA 10-0 month inventory or the CWP 10-13 month ARP inventory. Sorry I did not make myself clear.

Thanks for reassuring me that at 10 months it is all the same. Still reeling from the salesman's implication that when CWP points are converted to CWA points, they will no longer be available to CWP members.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
I wanted to know if the OP was looking at the CWA 10-13 month window inventory or the CWP/CWA 10-0 month inventory or the CWP 10-13 month ARP inventory. Sorry I did not make myself clear.

Thanks for reassuring me that at 10 months it is all the same. Still reeling from the salesman's implication that when CWP points are converted to CWA points, they will no longer be available to CWP members.

Club Wyndham Access is one of the three (now four) separate and distinct parts of Club Wyndham Plus and I understood from your post that you were somewhat confused by those distinctions between the various kinds of points. My question wasnt meant to re assure you it was meant to draw out just what it was that was confusing you..... not surprising it was a salesman

The fact is that CWA is part of CWP,

As Julius Caesar might said All CLub Wyndham is divided into 3 parts (now 4), the first of which is Club Wyndham Select,, These are owners that hold a deed at a select resort and get priority access to that resort, Second: Club Wyndham Access, These are members that hold a certificate for points good at a collection of resorts, and get priority access at those resorts. Third is Presidential Reserve. Similar to Club Wyndham Select these owners hold deeds.But they are to special units at certain resorts and they get priority access to those units> and Fourth Margaritaville Vacation Club which I havent figured out, and dont care to.

I think in your post when you said you were "...reeling from the salesman's implication that when CWP points are converted to CWA points, they will no longer be available to CWP members"
you meant to say CWS. insteas of CWP

What the salesman should have said to be clear is that from 13 to 10 months the inventory in each of the groups is kept separate each from the other, Its been referred to as separate "buckets" of inventory. The rooms at the resorts might as well have signs on them . "The deed for this room is owned by CWA" or this room is owned by CWS" and the salesman could say something like "when a deed is put ito CWA that room/week will no longer be available to Club Wyndham select owners in the advanced priority booking period. but at 10 months points are points and all availability will be opened to all Club Wyndham Plus points

Im sure Ive made that clear as mud, so go to page 367 of the Directory to read all about it

Last edited:

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Ron's description is very good.

I will add that at the OLDER Wyndham resorts ... resorts originally SOLD as fixed week intervals ... the foreclosed on deeds or traded in deeds where used to "seed" Club Wyndham Access. (The individual resort's HOA owned the deeds and had no way to sell these deeds in bulk). The PRIME SEASON fixed weeks generally got SOLD via eBay or private sales ... I own Snowbird fixed weeks at Wyndham Sea Gardens and Wyndham Santa Barbara. So, I do NOT have to book my weeks nor pay for a reservation system (55 or 57 cents per 1,000 points costs) nor pay for Guest Certificates ($99-129 each). I know what unit I or my guest should be sleeping in ... and I would be moving weekly.

Bonnet Creek is ALL UDI points and NO FIXED weeks.

Star Island has fixed weeks and UDI points ... plus non-owned Wyndham units. Resort is not managed by Wyndham either.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ron's description is very good.

I will add that at the OLDER Wyndham resorts ... resorts originally SOLD as fixed week intervals ... the foreclosed on deeds or traded in deeds where used to "seed" Club Wyndham Access. (The individual resort's HOA owned the deeds and had no way to sell these deeds in bulk). The PRIME SEASON fixed weeks generally got SOLD via eBay or private sales ... I own Snowbird fixed weeks at Wyndham Sea Gardens and Wyndham Santa Barbara. So, I do NOT have to book my weeks nor pay for a reservation system (55 or 57 cents per 1,000 points costs) nor pay for Guest Certificates ($99-129 each). I know what unit I or my guest should be sleeping in ... and I would be moving weekly.

Bonnet Creek is ALL UDI points and NO FIXED weeks.

Star Island has fixed weeks and UDI points ... plus non-owned Wyndham units. Resort is not managed by Wyndham either.

Thats why, Linda,(as Im sure you knoe) there is no ARP availability today at Avenue Plaza for next years Mardi Gras but on April 24th (10 months) there will be a lot of inventory released. Those fixed weeks that were converted to points will become available.